Pragati is an MHRD Scheme which implements AICTE focusing on providing assistance for the Advancement of Girls pursuing Technical Education.
Also, the India Council for Technical Education is going to distribute the AICTE Pragati Scholarship to girls and Saksham Scholarship for Specially Abled Students. Applicants whose profile matches the eligibility criteria should not miss this golden opportunity.
In this article, we will write about the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme, scholarships for girl students in India as well as scholarships for students in India.
What is the Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls?
Pragati Scholarship is a government scholarship program implemented by the All India Technical Education Council (AICTE). Under this scholarship program, a total of 4,000 scholarships are awarded each year among female students eligible for technical education.
Since its inception in 2014-15, thousands of students have benefited from the Pragati Scholarship System. AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2022 Invites applicants from universities accredited by AICTE.
This is for the first year of the Diploma Program for the current academic year. The scholarship program aims to train young women with knowledge, skills, and self-confidence so they can contribute to the development process.
Also, students who complete the first year of any program gets the scholarship to obtain a degree or technical diploma at an accredited university.
The purpose of the scholarship is to train students with skills and confidence in themselves. And to also know that they can acquire them under normal circumstances.
However, the main aim of the All India Council for Technical Education is to provide the AICTE Pragati & Saksham Schemes to bright contenders for continuing their higher studies.
All information related to AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022 like, eligibility criteria, How to apply online is below.
Also, apply online for Pragati Scholarship 2022 carefully through the link provided below. This is also one of the best scholarships for girl students in India.
Level/Field of Study
The program is open to students who are seeking to acquire a Diploma and Undergraduate Degree Scholarship.
This is an Indian scholarship, therefore it is open and reserved for students who are legitimately a citizen of India and students who are now permanent residents in India. However, international students may consider this international scholarship opportunites.
With the records from AICTE, 4000 students get the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme, out of which, 2000 students are degree students and 2000 students are diploma students. The recipient of the scholarship will receive the following:
- A tuition fee of INR 30000
- An incidental charge of INR 2000 for 10 months every year per month.
World Scholarship Forum has always encouraged her readers to pay attention to the scholarship requirements because this is where most people have failed due to their lack of attention to this information.
No matter how qualified one thinks he or she is, if he fails to meet all the requirements he is definitely losing the scholarship. I am sure, you don’t want to lose this scholarship, as it is one of the best scholarships for girl students in India.
Critically look at these requirements for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme and equip yourself with them.
- The applicant should be a girl
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of any Indian state or union territory
- Applicant should be studying in a college, institution, or university that is recognized by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
- The applicant should be a first-year female student
- The applicant’s parental income should not be more than 8 Lakhs in the previous year of application
- In case, the applicant is married, the annual income of both parents and in-laws will be considered and the highest of income will be considered.
- More than one girl in a family is allowed to apply for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme and eligible to receive it.
- Income certificate of parents or in-laws
- Class 10th/12th board exam mark list
- An affidavit from the college, or institution, mentioning that the applicant is admitted to the 1st year of a diploma or degree course
- Receipt of tuition fee
- Aadhaar linked a bank account
- Caste certificate if from SC, ST, or OBC category
- Aadhaar card
- Declaration confirming all the details submitted is genuine
- The selection is done based on a centralized counseling process
- There are 15% of seats for SC category, 7.5% for ST, and 27% for OBC candidates.
An applicant can submit the application form online following the following steps:
1: Click here https://www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in/ to navigate to the official website of AICTE Pragati scholarship website
2: On the page, you will find an option to register as a new user. Click this option and register as a new user.
3: Once you have registered as a new user, you will receive a unique User ID and Password. Note these details for future use and then click the verification link to confirm the registration.
4: Now using the User ID and password login to the account
5: In your account, you will find the option to apply for the scholarship, select the option and fill in the application form.
6: Once, you start filling the form, upload the documents as requested on the form in the exact prescribed format
7: After you are through filling in the form, submit the form and that’s all.
If your application is shortlisted, you will be contacted for centralized counseling. After which the process will continue.
Follow every step mentioned above to acquire the scholarship.
October 22, annually.
- 18 Best Animation Scholarships | Updated
- NTHS Jon H. Poteat Scholarship
- 35 Best Masters in Human Resources Programs | Online & Campus-Based
- How to Find an international Student Loan Without Cosigner
- Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme | PMSSS J&K Scholarships
- Elon University Scholarships
- Discover Student Loans Scholarship | Apply
- 21 Full Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans
- Panasonic Scholarships For Graduate Studies in IITs, India
- $10,000 Nordstrom Scholarship Program
Pragati Scholarship For Girls FAQs
Each scholarship provider is looking for different skills or interests. A winner must meet all of the standard criteria required for the scholarship but also distinguish himself from the rest of the applicants. Read about the scholarship and also try to determine what exactly the scholarship provider is looking for so that you can emphasize your related qualities in you.
Yes. Often the scholarship provider gives your award to the college you are attending as credit towards your tuition. If this happens, the school adjusts your unmet financial need accordingly.
This depends largely upon the scholarship, how well you meet qualifications and the level of effort that you exert in your search. If you can find scholarships that are limited to students within a state, city, sport or academic area, you also have a better chance of winning.
Choose scholarships that give you an opportunity to exercise your skills in an area of interest to you —this should increase your chance of winning. Also, keep in mind that to find the money for college, you have to create your own success by committing the time and brain power necessary to achieve your goal.
The scholarship is open for girl candidates who have taken admission to the first year of a technical diploma/degree course at AICTE approved institution/college. The annual income of the family should not be more than INR 8 Lakh. Only two girls per family can apply for the scholarship
No. If you don’t meet the criteria exactly you shouldn’t apply. However, scholarship offers typically receive thousands of applications. Anyone who doesn’t meet the requirements is typically disqualified.
Saksham is a MHRD Scheme being implemented by of AICTE aimed at providing encouragement and support to specially abled children to pursue Technical Education. This is an attempt to give every young student, who is otherwise specially abled, the opportunity too study further and prepare for a successful future.