Are you a student struggling to pay your fees? Have you tried your best possible yet your academic future seems bleak? Scotiabank with the yconic is delighted to invite applications for the Scotiabank National Scholarship otherwise known as yconic scholarships.
The Scholarship is intended for students pursuing their college or university studies.
For eight years in a row, Scotiabank has partnered with yconic, Canada’s leading student platform, to offer scholarships for Canadian and international students who are 16 years of age or older. The candidates will have time to win one of several awards that altogether total $80,000
Scotiabank in the USA is one of the leading foreign banks serving large national and multinational corporations in the U.S. through its Global Banking and Markets, Global Transaction Banking, and Wealth Management business lines.
Scotiabank is a leading bank in Canada and a leading financial services provider in the Americas, therefore, they help their customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products, and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
yconic aims at understanding and building meaningful relationships with millennials and students. And that is why yconic is said to be the most valued and trusted global youth partner.
Scotiabank national scholarship 2022 provides Canadian students or international students studying in Canada the opportunity to be rewarded for pursuing their academic goals while helping to ease the financial burden they face in paying for their education. The winning candidates will receive up to $80,000 in total.
To be part of this amazing opportunity and win the award money you will find more information below.
ABOUT SCOTIABANK SCHOLARSHIP
“At Scotiabank, we know that the cost of everything from tuition fees and books to everyday living makes student life expensive,” said Emily Field, Vice President of Unsecured Lending at Scotiabank. “This is why we are proud to partner with yconic and to offer the Scotiabank National Scholarship. Together, we are helping students stay focused on their education, not their bank balance.”
Scotiabank and yconic have been partners since 2003. In January 2014, the two organizations announced a long-term, expanded partnership that included $750,000 in new financial awards for high school and post-secondary students across Canada. By improving financial literacy and giving students access to new financial opportunities, Scotiabank and yconic work to make students’ lives easier.
WHAT IS SCOTIABANK?
Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia.
They are dedicated to helping their millions of customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products, and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
With a team of more than 100,000 employees and assets of over $1 trillion (as of October 31, 2019).
WHO IS YCONIC?
yconic has helped millions of students in Canada and the U.S. through yconic.com, therefore it is the leading student platform that provides access to more than $170 million in financial opportunities and Canada’s largest youth-focused market research panel.
We partner with select brands, agencies, and higher education professionals that want to better understand, engage with and build meaningful relationships with youth.
yconic only partners with brands that share its passion for authentically helping and investing in students.
The Scotiabank National Scholarship is open to yconic members who are:
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada or international students with a valid student visa (permit must be for one year or longer)
- 16 years old or older at the time of application
- High school or CEGEP students planning to enroll in a certificate, diploma or degree program in the 2016/2017 or 2017/2018 academic year at a Canadian college, university or trade school
- Post-secondary students enrolled or planning to enroll in a certificate, diploma or degree program in the 2015/2016 or 2016/2017 academic year at a Canadian college, university or trade school.
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship is open to High school, College or University level students in any field of study
This scholarship is to be taken in Canada.
This scholarship is bascially for Canadians and other International students.
This scholarship is basically for Canadians and International students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Scotiabank awards 15 successful applicants a $5,000 Scholarship. And if you Apply by September, you’ll be entered for a chance to win one (1) of five (5) $1,000 Early Bird Prizes.
StudentAwards Announces 12 Winners of Scotiabank National Scholarship. Twelve Students Selected to Receive a Total of $30,000.
The scholarship benefits total the sum of $80,000.
Scotiabank Scholarship 2022 Application form
- For applying for the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The link is:
- Describe in 150 words or less: Who or what has helped you make your student life easier, and how.
Scotiabank National Scholarship 2022 Application Deadline:
This scholarship is an annual scholarship and it ends around July do well to follow the official link above Wednesday, July 11, 2022, @ 3:00 p.m. ET.
- AGC Scholarships in Construction Studies, USA
- American Go Foundation College Scholarship
- BACHELOR AND MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP AT UNIVERSITA IUAV DI VENEZIA, ITALY
- Top 10 Chinese Government Scholarships for Rwandan Students
- LIST OF TOP INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS IN JAPAN
- DAAD Scholarships for Sierra Leone Students
- English Language Master’s Programmes in Finland
- Something Greek “GreekLife” Scholarship Program
- 26 Full-Tuition exemption Scholarships for International Students at LUISS in Italy
- Buddha Teas Fair Trade Scholarship Program.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.