Grab this scholarship opportunity to study in Singapore and earn a certificate that is recognized internationally. Applications are invited for the Singapore Scholarships for international students citizens.
The National University of Singapore (Abbreviation: NUS) is an autonomous university in Singapore. Founded in 1905, it is the oldest institute of higher learning (IHL) in Singapore, as well as the largest university in the country in terms of student enrollment and curriculum offered. NUS is a research-intensive, comprehensive university with an entrepreneurial dimension.
NUS is ranked among Asia’s top two universities in both the QS World University Rankings and the Times Higher Education World University Rankings in 2020.
According to the latest 2018 QS World University Rankings, NUS is placed 15th in the world and 2nd in Asia.
Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering is inviting applications for international scholarships.
Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD research program in diverse fields at Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering to help students in upgrading their education.
GRE is compulsory for all applicants, except NUS and NTU Bachelor degree holders and final-year undergraduates.
- Open worldwide;
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine;
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications;
- GRE is compulsory for all applicants, except NUS and NTU Bachelor degree holders and final-year undergraduates. Please note it cannot be substituted by GATE;
- TOEFL / IELTS (either can be used) is only compulsory for applicants whose native language or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English.
Further Reading: Study in France: Top 10 Universities in Paris
Benefits of the Singapore Scholarships
Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the Ph.D. studies, OR up to the date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of:
- SGD 3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF;
- SGD 3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents;
- SGD 3,000 for International students.
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years;
- Computer allowance;
- Book allowance;
- Conference allowance.
Students must commit to Ph.D. from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
How to apply?
Please follow the application instructions here in its entirety.
You must also complete a critical Google Questionnaire.
Your application is only considered COMPLETE after you:
- Submit your PDF dossier;
- Submit your hard copy package;
- Complete and submit your Google Questionnaire before the application deadline.
For more information please visit the official website.
Scholarship Deadline for Singapore Scholarships
The deadline for applications is 15th December, yearly.