What can $5,000 do for you as a student? Well, lets get the money first. read through and see how to apply.
The Surety Foundation is happy to present to U.S citizens the surety and fidelity industry scholarship program.
The scholarship is open to students in accounting, economics, business/finance who are in the U.S, take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the surety and fidelity industry scholarship program, this might be the opportunity you have been looking for. Find all the details you need to win below.
About the Surety and Fidelity Industry Scholarship Program
The Surety Foundation offers”Surety and Fidelity Industry Intern and also Scholarship Program” for full-time undergraduate students at accredited four-year educational institutions.
The aim of this intern and scholarship program is to give surety/fidelity industry exposure and financial aid to minority students who show significant potential to become surety or fidelity professionals. Scholarship awards up to $5,000 will be awarded for outstanding minority students.
The Surety Foundation is a 501(c) (3) and charity organization founded to improve diversity over the surety and fidelity industry.
All You Need To Know About The Surety Foundation Scholarship
Level/Fields of Study:
The surety and fidelity industry scholarship program is open to students in accounting, economics, business/finance or insurance/risk management major.
The Surety Foundation Scholarship is hosted in the United States.
The surety and fidelity industry scholarship program is open to only U.S citizens. There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2022.
Scholarship awards of up to $5,000 will be given for outstanding minority students who show significant potential to become surety or fidelity professionals.
Eligibility For The Surety Foundation Scholarship:
To be eligible for a Surety and Fidelity Industry Internship and Scholarship, you must be:
- Ideally, a declared accounting, economics, business/finance or insurance/risk management major with a minimum of a 3.0-grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- A minority student (see definition above) who has satisfactorily completed at least 30 semester hours or equivalent of college work, including at least six (6) semester hours (or equivalent) in your major field
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student (12 semester hours or equivalent) and willing to participate in a minimum of six weeks paid professional internship with a company in the surety/fidelity industry during the summer following notice of the award and prior to the September disbursement of the funds
How to Apply For The Surety Foundation Scholarship:
The applicants can download the scholarship application form through the given link:
- A personal essay (500-1,000 words). When did you identify your major area of study, what experiences and influences led to your decision, and what type of career do you envision?
All materials should be electronically submitted or mailed to:
Information-at-surety.org (Subject: Surety Foundation Scholarship Application)
The Surety and Fidelity Association of America
The Surety Foundation Intern and Scholarship Program for Minority Students
1140 19th Street, NW, Suite 500 Washington, DC 20036
All application materials must be received by November Yearly.
Link for More Information:
For More Information Visit the Scholarship webpage.
If you have questions, you can call The Surety Foundation at (202) 463-0600 and request assistance with The Foundation Scholarship.
- Archbishop Tutu Fellowship for Young African Leaders
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for Ghana Students
- Cardiff University: Center of Law and Society Research Visitor Fellowship
- Fully-funded Kader Asmal MSc Fellowships in Ireland
- United Nations University Fellowship for Developing Countries
- Post-Doc Fellowship at the Technical University of Munich in Germany
- Stanford University Scholarships Opportunities for International Students
- Cifar Azrieli Global Scholars Research Program for International Students in Canada
- UNESCO-IHE’s Netherlands Fellowship Programmes
- University of Oxford-THIS Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships for Students in UK