AES Engineering believes that the test of Character and Creativity should be the basis of awarding scholarships and not acquiring higher grade points. That’s what led to the AES Engineering Scholarship.
However, the AES Engineering scholarship 2023 is available to high school graduating seniors for college education in a variety of subjects and not just engineering.
AES Scholarship is encouraging students who have what it takes to change the world but are afraid to come out and face their future because of their grade points. We bring this good news to your doorstep.
If you think you can, then you can. High school seniors and all students attending a post-secondary educational facility are all invited to apply.
In this post, we will share all you need to know about the AES Engineering Scholarship 2023 in the USA. This will include (but is not limited to) the worth of the scholarship and how to go about your AES Engineering scholarship application. We will also answer some frequently asked questions on the subject.
Table of contents
About AES Engineering Scholarship
AES Engineering scholarship is an initiative of AES Engineering. This engineering company has been a leader in providing unique resources and business solutions based on customer demand. In its dynamicity and diversification, AES helps its clients achieve their goals by applying innovative technologies and management techniques.
In addition to product development, AES also provides Training Programs. Their Reliability Engineering Principles course grooms engineers to use equipment failure data to reduce the high cost of unreliability.
While AES go about its corporate business, they also provide this scholarship to assist students to climb up the ladder of a great career. AES engineering hopes to motivate students to further their education by providing a $500 scholarship award to graduating high school students.
Level/Field of Study
The AES Engineering Scholarship is designed for high school seniors and all students attending a post-secondary educational facility in any field of Life/Study.
The United States has the highest number of Scholarship opportunities in the world. AES Engineering Scholarship is another USA-based scholarship opportunity. It is not available in any other part of the world.
Are you a Black American, American Citizens, Filipino, Latino, or Hispanic Student in the USA? Then the AES Engineering Scholarship is for you.
However, Suppose you are an international student and you wish to study in the United States of America. In that case, the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America are for you.
You can also go through our scholarships by country to pick out the best scholarships you wish to get.
AES Engineering Scholarship Winner will get an opportunity to receive a $500 amount of scholarship.
However, winning the scholarship award may not be easy as AES awards only one winner out of the pool of applications they receive.
You will see previous winners of the AES Engineering scholarship further down this post.
If you wish to study outside your home country, see these Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
To be eligible for the AES Engineering Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be or are passionate about becoming a future leader by enrolling for an undergraduate degree in any field of study;
- Be a high school senior or (a student) attending a post-secondary education facility; and
- You are not under any obligation to study an Engineering Program/Course.
The £18,000 British Chevening Scholarships are still ONGOING, apply now!
The deadline for the receipt of applications for the 2023 AES Engineering Scholarship is October 8, 2023.
For more information on this scholarship, visit the official website below.
AES Engineering Scholarship Winners
The AES Engineering scholarship has supported diverse students in the USA towards an undergraduate degree in accredited universities since its inception.
Here is a list of the AES Engineering Scholarship Winners from 2006 to date.
- 2006 – Allyson Rinderle, to study at Yale University2007 –
- Daniel Garcia, to study Molecular Biology at Harvey Mudd College2008 –
- Kierra Scott, to study medicine at Ohio State University2009 –
- Jessica Martin, to study Journalism at the University of Arkansas,
- Fort Smith2010 – Cedric Grant, to study at the College of Environmental Design in University of California, Berkeley2010 –
- Tiffany Bystra, to study Occupational Therapy at Western Michigan University2011 –
- Maggie Hollander, to study Computer Engineering at Iowa State University2012 –
- Steven Cassidy, to transfer to Southern Utah University2013 –
- Stacey Vargas, to study Architectural Engineering2013 –
- Sierra Houk, to study Digital Design at Seattle University2014 –
- Connie Tran, to study Molecular and Cellular Biology at the University of Arizona2015 –
- Christian Pappas, to study Environmental Engineering2016 –
- Danielle Stout, to study Criminology, Sociology, and Psychology at Capital University in Columbus2017 –
- LaShon Smiley, to study Radiology at Boward College, and 2018 –
- Melanie Murphy, to study Elementary School Education in Missouri.2019-
- McKenna Fant who is studying Human Biology at N. Greenville University.2019-
- McKenna Griffin will study towards a BSc at the University of N. Carolina.
No, the AES Engineering scholarship is available to students in any field of study, including engineering.
The AES Engineering Scholarship is an award that assists your cost of a college education. It is at your discretion to decide which educational cost to apply it to, but it must be applied towards the cost of attending college.
No, you can’t renew the AES Engineering scholarship. It is a one-time scholarship for High School graduating seniors for their freshman year in college.
It depends. The AES scholarship is specifically for High School Students who are graduating from a High School in the USA and intending to enroll in a US college after graduation. So, if you are an international student completing high school education in the USA, you can apply for this scholarship.
To apply for the AES Engineering scholarship, you will submit two essays of 500 to 1,000 words on the given topic for that year via email to [email protected]. In your submission, you will also include your full name, the name of the school you are attending in the current year, and your plans for the next year.
AES is an engineering outfit in the USA that provides unique resources and business solutions to its customers. They offer the AES Engineering scholarship supporting future leaders who don’t have a high GPA for over 10 years.
We Also Recommend:
- Smart Credit Education Loan for Nigerian Students
- List of 20 Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerians
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian students in Tertiary Institutions
- 7 EASIEST WAYS TO APPLY FOR TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIPSDAAD M.Sc and Ph.D. Scholarships for Kenyans
- University of Glasgow: Admission, Tuition, Courses, Scholarships, Ranking
- Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students At University of Sussex
- Top 30 USA Universities With The Highest Acceptance Rate
- Study at Anglia Ruskin University: Admission Requirements, Courses Offered Tuition Fee, Ranking
- Top 21 Masters Scholarships For Telecommunication Students
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.