As a way of supporting and giving back to international students, Brunnel University London offers scholarships to lucky beneficiaries yearly.
However, there are eligibility criteria and easy to ply application process. The Brunel Santander International Scholarship 2021/2022 is for self-funded students.
So, if you are a self student, this article meets you right. In it, you will find the right information to aid you to become a beneficiary.
Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for international students.
The Brunel Santander Scholarships are open to applicants wishing to undertake a postgraduate education or research program in September.
Quickly look through the table of content to get an idea of what you will find details of in this post.
About the Sponsor: Brunel University
Brunel University is organized in three higher education institutions and three major research institutes. It ranks 93rd among the world’s leading engineering and technology universities and among the world’s top 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University is a public research university located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1966 and named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
Why should you apply to this University?
Studying at this university is a great opportunity for candidates. The university will help you make the most of your stay in Brunel.
It offers specialist, staff and research skills workshops to all applicants, as well as relevant training and development opportunities throughout the year.
Who is eligible to apply for Brunel Santander International Scholarship 2021?
The candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must for reasons related to fees, classified in the category “overseas” and financed from own resources (unfunded).
- Applicants who are unsure of the status of their fees should note that Brunel uses the information provided in their application form to evaluate the fee status according to the rules established by the UK Government.
- Applicants must have the opportunity to study in a post-graduate program or postdoctoral research program in September 2021 and must complete the corresponding fellowship application within the required timeframe.
- Candidates must have accepted their course offer before the scholarship deadline.
Level/ Field of Study
Brunel Santander Scholarships are available for a postgraduate program. Brunel Santander Scholarship will be awarded to study the program of teaching or postdoctoral research in the subject proposed by the university
The Brunel Santander International Scholarship 2021 is to be hosted by Brunel University in London.
What is the worth of Brunel Santander International Scholarship?
The Brunel Santander Scholarships will only be awarded during the first year of study up to a maximum of £3,000.
The university awards a cash prize only during the first year of study. Applicants will be supported to study postgraduate studies.
A graduate can gain discipline and time management skills. It also gives you the opportunity to pursue a new career and pursue a field of expertise that you developed during your previous studies.
Number of scholarships
The number of available Brunel Santander Scholarships is five annually.
How do you apply for Brunel Santander International Scholarship 2021?
To apply for a Brunel Santander International Scholarship, candidates must fill out the application form, which requires a personal declaration within the prescribed deadlines. Supported Documents:
As part of the application, the applicant must provide a personal statement.
What is the deadline to apply for Brunel Santander International Scholarship 2021?
Applications for the Brunel Santander International Scholarship in the United Kingdom was on 30 April 2021.
Generally, qualified candidates received notifications in July 2021.
- All About Education Scholarship | UPDATE
- $ 1,000 College Jumpstart Scholarship [UPDATED]
- Curtin Business School International Innovation Scholarship In Australia
- ITEC/SCAAP Scholarships for Citizens of ITEC Countries in India
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program
- Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarships in Japan, 2021
- Ole Miss Scholarships
- Alumni Association International Scholarship in USA
- Florida International FIU Scholarships
- LSU Scholarships | UPDATED