Are you a Ghanian student? If yes! We are pleased to inform you that Lancaster University Scholarship awards is ongoing.
TheUniversity is offering the Academic Excellence Scholarship to Individuals seeking to study for a degree program at the Institution.
The award will feature 10% to 15% off tuition fees and it will be based on a record of academic excellence and proof of financial need.
In this regard, we will give you the basic tips on how to apply for the ongoing Scholarships and also link you with the application form.
So, to get the most out of this publication, ensure you read it carefully, you may be shortlisted!
Table of contents
- About Lancaster University Scholarships
- Scholarship Benefits
- Who Is Eligible For Lancaster University Scholarship?
- How to Apply for Lancaster University Scholarship
- Scholarship Application Deadline
- What to do after Scholarship Application
- Winner Selection and Disbursement of Funds
- We Also Recommend
About Lancaster University Scholarships
Lancaster University is providing a world-class education to students across the world for 50 years. The school offers a large range of scholarships to prospective students and anyone can apply.
Their priority is to support every student to make the most of their life and education. Students are therefore encouraged to take advantage of what we have to offer.
Scholarships are available at the university for all levels. Some of these grants include Academic Merit Scholarship, Financial Aid Scholarship, Sibling Scholarship, and Direct Scholarship.
The university will provide 10% to 15% off tuition fees for their students through multiple Awards.
Who Is Eligible For Lancaster University Scholarship?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements.
To be eligible to apply for this category, you must have obtained 4 A’s and 1B or better in 5 subjects in WAEC and a minimum of 4A’s in IGCSE and 2A’s in A-Levels for direct entry.
In addition, you must have obtained 2A’s and 1 B or better in 5 subjects.
The Lancaster University-Ghana.
The scholarship is only available to Ghana students.
How to Apply for Lancaster University Scholarship
The requirements for this scholarship are all documents that can serve as sufficient proof of financial need including the listed documents.
Financial Aid Supporting Documents
- Payslips /Payroll records of the parents, Guardians or financier
- Bank Statement of the parents, Guardians or financier
- Or a death certificate in cases where the parents, Guardians or financier is deceased
- High school results/Most recent results statement
- Essay or letter stating why the scholarship should be granted.
Sports Scholarship Supporting Documents
- Regional, National and International sporting certificates
- Testimonials from the previous school, detailing the individual’s sporting abilities
- High School/Secondary School Exam Certificates
- A 500-word essay, detailing your academic and career goals, and how your studies will contribute to your professional goals. Candidates should also include reasons why they feel they should be considered for this Scholarship.
- Letters of recommendation.
Other documents include;
After completing scholarship applications, shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for this application will be announced later. Notwithstanding, you have to apply right on time.
You may also like to apply for other Ongoing International Undergraduate scholarships
What to do after Scholarship Application
After completing your online application form for the Scholarships, you will receive the admissions decision within a week if all required documents are submitted.
Winner Selection and Disbursement of Funds
The scholarship must be applied to tuition costs or other related educational expenses.
The Lancaster University-Ghana provides scholarships and grants for students and citizens of Ghana. In fact, there are many similar opportunities including scholarships abroad. So, you have to constantly visit our site in other to stay updated.
We Also Recommend
- Study In Kenya: Latest Rankings of the Top 100 Universities and Colleges in Kenya
- www.isdb.org Scholarship Application Form | APPLY NOW
- Florida International FIU Scholarships
- Snehapoorvam Scholarship for Orphaned Children
- Stanford University Scholarships Opportunities for International Students
- Best Scholarship Portals | Websites [UPDATED]
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.