Odenza Marketing Group is glad to announce its Odenza Marketing group scholarships for the year 2021. Odenza Marketing Group is a leader in providing travel incentives and travel certificates to businesses.
The main goal of the Odenza Marketing Group Volunteer Award is to encourage students to make a positive contribution to their individual communities. while providing scholarship awards to those who have done so over the previous 12 months.
In addition, the organization is a three-time recipient of the prestigious Pinnacle Club Award offered by Carnival Cruise Lines. As such have won this honor numerous times for showing phenomenal creativity in our marketing procedures and sales techniques.
What You Need To Know About The Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship
If you have questions about the Odenza Marketing Group Volunteer Award, please read through to the end to get the eligibility criteria for applying for this free opportunity.
The scholarship winner will be announced roughly six weeks after the deadline and will be posted on the Odenza Marketing Group website immediately after. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Level/Field of Study
To be eligible, students must have at least one full year of higher education remaining (this means that high school students can also apply!).
The scholarship is to be taken in either the USA or Canada. The selection of awards will be based on the overall quality of submitted entries and will be the sole discretion of the Odenza Marketing Group.
This scholarship is for students who are from the United States or Canada.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in America, this is a List of the Latest Undergraduate Scholarships for America 2021
The Odenza Marketing Group volunteer award is worth $500 annually, non-renewable.
Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants must be:
- Be between the ages of 16 and 22 on December 30th, 2018
- A student must also possess a GPA of 2.5 or higher in his/her last academic year.
- A student must have contributed at least 50 hours of volunteer (non-paid) service within his/her community over the last 12 months. Please ensure that you have completed this amount of hours and that a person within the organization(s) is willing to confirm that you have volunteered this amount of time. (Note that we will only contact the organization(s) in the event that you are chosen as the scholarship award winner.)
- A student must be a resident of Canada or the United States and must attend a school in Canada or the United States.
How To Apply for The Group Scholarship
In order to apply for the Odenza Marketing Group Volunteer Award, you must write one essay. The essay must contain two essential elements.
1. The essay must provide a thesis statement (in the introductory paragraph). It must be clear and coherent, and it must answer the question that has been put forth on the application.
2. Every essay must follow the basic rules of format and grammar. Every paper must contain a beginning (introductory paragraph), a middle (several supporting paragraphs that comprise the body of the paper), and an end (concluding paragraph). Grammar is vital for essay composition. Sentence fragments, misspellings, and improper punctuation denote a carelessly written and poorly-conceived paper.
The deadline for submission is March 30, annually.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Masergy STEM Scholarship 2021 [worth $5000]
- Alaska Performance Scholarship 2021
- Scholarships: mbbs in the USA for International Students 2021
- NCSF Scholarships Application For Students
- Obama Foundation Internships 2021 [PAID]
- 51+ PhD in Disaster Management Scholarships 2021
- International Students Acu scholarships in Australia,
- Zale Parry Scholarship 2021 | APPLY NOW
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for young Nigerians 2021
- Top 10 Most Searched Universities on Google in the World