You are definitely here because you wish to know what it takes to get admitted to RSUST. This new path you’re about to embark on can be a success story if a copy of RSUST Post UTME Past Questions and Answers now.
Maybe you have written for two years now without success or this could be your first attempt. Whichever best explains your situation, don’t fret. RSUST post UTME past questions might be just what you need.
Most times, students fail the RSUST post UTME exam not because they did not read, but because they read everything if not anything. As good as it sounds, doing the above is a preparation for failure.
Wide reading may improve your knowledge horizon but it won’t pass your RSUST aptitude test. The right thing to do is to read the right material. Actually, the right material is right in front of you and all you have to do to get a copy is follow the instructions below.
Table of contents
- What is the Nature of RSUST Post UTME?
- WHY YOU SHOULD GET THE RSUST PAST QUESTIONS PAPERS
- How to Get the RSUST POST UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Free RSUST’S Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
What is the Nature of RSUST Post UTME?
We all love surprises! But we also hate surprises that don’t add value to us. If you fail to understand the nature of an exam before going in for it, you will definitely get a surprise that doesn’t add value to you.
For this reason, I believe you wouldn’t want to prepare for a certain examination only to be met by another one. So, you need a copy of River State University of Science and Technology to avert this pitiable experience.
The first thing you need to understand is that RSUST Aptitude Test will be a computer-based test. So, you need to learn how to use a desktop if you don’t already to avoid surprises, you know that kind you hate.
You must study extensively because your examination date will not be the same as your friends. There is no room for exam malpractice, this is why you should get your copy of RSUST Post UTME Past Questions and Answers to avoid surprises.
You will have an hour or less to do justice to all the questions. Let’s say you have to solve maths questions, how do you beat this time if you don’t practice with the past questions?
Your subject areas will be according to your course of choice. Very importantly, you should know that English is a subject everyone will write about in addition to other subjects necessary for their course of study.
See the Post Utme Past questions for other schools here. Get one and start practicing immediately.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET THE RSUST PAST QUESTIONS PAPERS
Rivers State University of Science & Technology is a highly competitive university. Only a little portion of the total number of students who apply to the university gains admission. The secret to the selection of a successful student is the Past Questions.
We have discovered that over the years, Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST) repeats its past questions. If you get this Past question, you will be better equipped to pass the RSUST Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this RSUST Past Questions and Answers are real past questions that you will likely encounter on the exam day.
If you purchase a copy of this Post-UTME, you will get access to our team of experts. They will add you to the RSUST Post UTME WhatsApp Group. This chat and information community is a serene platform where you can connect with other candidates and share amazing ideas as regards RSUST Post UTME.
After the exams, when you become an undergraduate at RSUST, you will have access to information on how to get financial aid to complete your education. For instance, how to get a scholarship as an undergraduate or even study abroad options you may benefit from.
How to Get the RSUST POST UTME Past Questions and Answers
The RSUST Post UTME past question cost N1,000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subject combination you wrote in UTME for the RSUST Post-UTME. So, we have compiled the subject combination you wrote in UTME based on the course you applied for in RSUST.
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original RSUST Post UTME past questions and answer. They are:
1. Debit Card
2. Bank Transfer
3. Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment methods above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, the past question will download automatically to the ‘DOWNLOADS‘ folder of your device.
Click the button below to download the available RSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Please contact us on 07012040283 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request past questions about other courses in RSUST.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of RSUST Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “RSUST Optometry Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Free RSUST’S Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
Choose the options opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics.
1. Common sense requires that one should be decorous at formal gatherings.
2. The string was taut
3. The diminutive figure bounces over the track with unfathomable lightness.
4. The teacher announced that the class would be making a fleeting visit to the Zoo.
5. We intend to make the reception a diurnal event.
(A) an annual
(B) a weekly
(C) a nightly
(D) a short.
1. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to
(A) genetic variation
2. In a cell, the genes are carried by
(A) Nuclear membrane
(B) Chromatin threads
3. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except:
4. In a food web, tertiary consumers belong to which trophic level
5. The primary structure responsible for pumping blood for circulation through the mammalian circulatory systems is the
(B) Right auricle
(D) Left ventricle
1. Which of the following is an acidic salt?
2. Given that the molecular mass of iron is 56 and that of oxygen is 16, how many moles of iron (III) oxide will be contained in 1kg of the compound?
3. 3.0g of a mixture of potassium carbonate and potassium chloride were dissolved in a 250cm3 standard flask.25cm3 of this solution required 40.00cm3 of 0.01M HCl for neutralization. What is the percentage by weight of k2CO3 in the mixture? (k = 39, O = 16, C = 12)
4. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?
5. The principal constituents of natural gas is