Applications are currently being submitted for the SAG-SEED Replicator Workshops in Ghana for Entrepreneurs 2023; eligible persons are, by this notice, invited to apply for this program.
Table of contents
During SAG-SEED Replicator Connect Workshops, future entrepreneurs (adopters) are inspired and capacitated to adapt proven business models to their local context.
Each adopter selects a SAG-SEED Replicator Workbook that comprises readings on proven business models as well as tools to adapt them to their market.
Afterward, they receive the possibility to pitch their adapted business idea to originators who are looking for replication partners. Selected adopters qualify for further SEED Support (SAG-SEED Starter Package).
- Inspiration by a variety of case studies
- Learn from real-world experiences of proven eco-inclusive enterprises
- Get the opportunity to collaborate with originators of successful business models
- Receive expert guidance as well as valuable peer-to-peer feedback
Accra Eligible countries:
SEED Practitioners’ Labs on Replication
To provide tailored replication support services and catalyze the replication of business models, SEED aims to develop a shared understanding of the diverse challenges of actors involved in the replication process and stimulate knowledge exchange between various ecosystem stakeholders.
To that end, SEED hosts Practitioners’ Labs on Replication regularly in various settings, engaging multiple stakeholders of the replication support ecosystem.
Do you live in Ghana? Do you have an entrepreneurial drive and want to change your community but haven’t a clear business idea yet? Then the SAG-SEED Replicator is right for you!
- A future entrepreneur wanting to start your own business but lacking a concrete idea?
- A business owner wanting to refine your business model and collaborate with successful eco-inclusive enterprises around the globe?
- An NGO wants to become financially independent and learn from enterprise solutions that work.
SAG-SEED Replicator Connect Workshop
- Attend the interactive one-day workshop and get equipped with a unique toolkit for replication in your chosen sector!
WORKSHOP: 16 March Online Matchmaking: Join the online matchmaking platform and connect with successful eco-inclusive entrepreneurs worldwide and pitch them your replication idea!
- Sustainable Tourism Enterprises
- Waste to Industrial Resources
Participation in the SAG-SEED Replicator Connect Workshops and all the material provided are free of charge! Participants must cover their own transport costs, however. The workshops will take place in Accra, Ghana.
4th March each year