The London Business School is pleased to offer the Philip Langsdale Sloan Scholarship program to international students wishing to earn a master’s degree in leadership and strategy at the university. The winners will be determined on a merit basis.
What You Need To Know About The Sloan Scholarship
This scholarship is funded through the generosity of the LBS Sloan class of 2004 in memory of Philip Langsdale and was established to attract excellent candidates to the program. This is only available for overseas students pursuing a Master’s degree in the field of Leadership and Strategy at LBS.
Level/Field of Study
The Sloan Philip Langsdale Scholarship is available for a Master’s in leadership and strategy.
The Sloan Philip Langsdale Scholarship 2022 is hosted in the UK.
The scholarship is open to international students.
The scholarship awards up to $ 15,000 which are to be used toward tuition, books, board, and other college expenses.
Sloan Philip Langsdale Scholarship Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants for the scholarship should be enrolled as international applicants.
- The Candidates applying should have applied and received an admit from the University in Sloan MSc in Leadership and Strategy.
- The students are selected because of academics and merit.
Application Instruction | How To Apply For The Sloan Philip Langsdale Scholarship
The LBS Sloan Philip Langsdale Scholarship requirements include:
- A one page CV
- 1 Short Essay (300-500 words and please choose between the options)
- Video Clip
Essay Prompt options:
- “Describe an innovative solution to a worldwide issue of your choice…”
- “What will be your unique contribution to the Sloan class of 2022 and the London Business School community?”
Please submit a Video Clip of up to 5 minutes entitled “Who am I?”, demonstrating your creativity. The video should be uploaded on YouTube and the link sent to the Admissions team: [email protected]. Please make sure the view rights are set to “public”.
* The same CV and video clip can be submitted in support of an application for the Sloan Women’s Scholarship (please create two separate email submissions)
24 July 2022.
NOTE: all self-funded candidates who have submitted their completed LBS Sloan Masters application by 17:00 (UK time) on Wednesday 24 July 2022 will be considered; the successful candidate will be identified on merit.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Masergy STEM Scholarship [worth $5000]
- Alaska Performance Scholarship
- Scholarships: mbbs in usa for international Students
- NCSF Scholarships Application For Students
- Obama Foundation Internships [PAID]
- 51+ PhD in Disaster Management Scholarships
- International Students Acu scholarships in Australia
- Zale Parry Scholarship | APPLY NOW
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for young Nigerians
- Top 10 Most Searched Universities on Google in the World
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.