The AkiraChix association is excited to announce its AkiraChix codeHive training program for women.
Candidates who have an interest in this are invited to apply for the ongoing AkiraChix codeHive Program 2022.
The CodeHive program is an annual all-expense-paid program usually organized by AkiraChix Association. The program aims to provide sponsorship opportunities to young women between the ages of 19-23 who are from humble backgrounds to receive training in various IT and digital skills.
Specifically, only young women who are high school leavers who cannot further their education due to financial constraints can apply. Participants of this program usually receive training to develop capacity in Graphic Design, Mobile App development, programming, etc.
Specific details of the AkiraChix codeHive Program 2022
Carefully read through to find some specific details about this scholarship that will further guide you to have a successful application.
Level/Field of study:
The AkiraChix codeHive Program 2022 is open to young women who are high school leavers. The program promises to train and equip them with digital skills in the areas of web development.
The AkiraChix codeHive Program 2022 is usually organized and hosted in Kenya.
Only candidates who are from Uganda and Kenya are eligible to apply for this program. Entries coming in from candidates who are not citizens of these countries may not be considered.
Apply now for the $1,000 CarBrain Scholarship Program 2022 | UPDATED
Candidates who really desire to benefit from this program must meet the following criteria eligibility requirements. Carefully read the requirements below.
- Hold a minimum grade of C
- Be between the age of 19 – 23 by Feb 1st, 2022
- Have completed high school no later than 2021
- Be fluent in English both speaking and writing
- Also, be from Kenya or Uganda
- Find interest in Technology or using Technology to bring change to communities
- Be available full time from Feb – Dec 2022, and expected to stay on campus for the duration of the program.
- Demonstrate strong leadership i.e be able to demonstrate your involvement in leadership activities either at home, school, church, and community
- Have the commitment to serve
- Carry the changemaker spirit
Akirachix codehive program Scholarship worth
Interestingly, successful young women who gain entry into the codeHive program will receive financial assistance for the program. The benefits include:
Looking to increase your professional knowledge base, see our TOTAL E&P Internship Program 2022 For Nigerian students
Application timeline and deadline:
Below is the application timeline for this program. The application for this program started on the 30th of November, 2022, and is currently open.
Entries will be closed on January 6, 2022.
Timeline of Application
- 30th Nov 2022 – application open
- 6th Jan 2023 – application deadline
- 7th – 10th Jan 2023 – review of applications by AkiraChix team
- 10th Jan 2023 – The board invites successful applicants for a one on one/Whatsapp video conferencing interview
- 20th Jan – Names of successful students will be published (note only the final 50 will be contacted)
- 1st Feb – orientation and enrollment into the campus
If you think you meet the requirements above and you want to apply for this program, kindly apply through the application link here.
One of the benefits of this program is the person you finally become in the making. Your development and learning as an individual occur, in part, when you engage in relationships with others and in activities that optimally challenge you. Do really grab this opportunity and be the next tech giant.
- Gardiner Scholarship Program 2022 [UPDATED]
- IMS-Women in Innovation (WiIN) 2022 Leadership Development Program
- OSCE Dialogue Academy 2022 in Austria
- Computer Science Conferences For International students 2022
- Hertz Fellowship Program 2022 – Fully Funded
- McConnell Foundation Scholarship Program 2022
- Software Development Conferences for International students 2022
- Mass Communication/ Media Conferences for International students