Applications are open to BritishSpanish Society scholarships funded by the BritishSpanish Society. The scholarship may be awarded to applicants who live in the United Kingdom or Spain or wish to study at universities.
The aim of the company is to support a course or research project that would not be possible without this additional funding.
What You Need to Know About BritishSpanish Society Scholarships in UK 2021
The British-Spanish Society is a registered charity whose object is to promote friendship and understanding between the people of Britain and Spain through knowledge of each other’s customs, institutions, history, and way of life. Membership is open to anyone who has an interest in Spain and its culture.
The Society has its origins back in 1916 as the Anglo-Spanish League of Friendship which was founded during the First World War by a group of British academics, students and businessmen.
It was a means of reaching out in social, cultural, and trade friendship with their Spanish counterparts at a time when Spain’s official neutrality seemed to be edging closer towards Germany. Subsequently known as the Anglo-Spanish Society, its members continued to promote these objectives after that particular war had come to an end.
Level/Field of Study
British-Spanish Society scholarships are open for the postgraduate degree program. The scholarship will be awarded in all subjects.
British-Spanish Society scholarships 2021 is hosted by The BritishSpanish Society and can be taken in the UK.
These BritishSpanish Society scholarships are open to applicants who live in the United Kingdom or Spain or wish to study at universities. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from BritishSpanish Society scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
British-Spanish Society scholarships Worth
British-Spanish Society scholarships program offer students an opportunity to win £ 5,000 each
Number of Scholarships
There are six British-Spanish Society scholarships available this 2021.
Eligibility for BritishSpanish Society scholarships program
In order to qualify for BritishSpanish Society scholarships in UK 2021, applicants must meet all of the above criteria:
- Open to residents of the following countries: Spain, the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must be the UK or Spanish nationals who are completing or completing post-graduate studies and have a connection with bilateral relations and relations between the UK and Spain in any area of academic interest.
- The applicant may still be undergraduate or postgraduate in their senior year, for example, to extend existing qualifications or to continue research that has already begun.
- Applicants should have been accepted unconditionally at the university of their choice and have confirmed this in writing (a scanned copy of your acceptance letter is sufficient).
- The references must go in official stationery with the date, stamp, and signature of the referee. We will accept the latest letters that are less than a year before the application deadline (a scanned copy of your letter of recommendation is sufficient). E-mail references will also make do if they are sent from the official e-mail account of the academic sponsor. Applicants who do not provide references in the correct format could be excluded from the competition.
- The section on ethical behavior at the end of this application form must be completed by all applicants.
How do I Apply for BritishSpanish Society scholarships 2021
In examining applications, the Council will consider whether they are in line with the objectives of the Society, a non-political organization whose aim is to foster friendship and understanding between the peoples of the United Kingdom and Spain by knowing each other’s customs, institutions, history, and way of life.
Valid application packages must contain the following:
- A completed application form (below)
- A scanned copy of your passport or identity card
- A scanned copy of the letter of admission from your university
- Letter of reference from an academic sponsor
Application: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit an online application via the link provided:
British-Spanish Society scholarships 2021 Application Deadline
The British-Spanish Society scholarships 2021 application deadline closed on the 15th of January 2021.
- Montana State University Scholarships for International Undergraduates 2021
- 25 Undergraduate Scholarships for Journalism Students 2021
- 2021 UNESCO Rotary Scholarships for Water and Sanitation Professionals
- Universities that offer full scholarships to undergraduate international students
- aKoma Amplify Fellowship for Content Creators in Africa, 2021
- Ongoing War Orphans Scholarship 2021
- Wichita Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in USA, 2021
- University of Southern California International Undergraduate Scholarships in USA, 2021
- The Surety and Fidelity Foundation Scholarships
- CIA Scholarship Program 2021 | In USA
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.