C4 Coquitlam College is a private community college situated in Coquitlam, British Columbia. The College is one of the Private International Colleges in Canada. The established year 1982. The College has a student’s population of 1200–1400
The University was located in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, with Campus Suburb Colors: Blue, White.
Student Portal Login
The students of this college have an online student portal that will be used throughout the student’s time here at Coquitlam College. The students are to have a username and password of this sort (Student ID: 012345678) and (Birthdate: ddmmyyyy, for example, 17jun1988) respectively which they are to provide once they log on to their portal.
For security reasons, applicants are to Log Out and Exit their web browser when they are done accessing services that require authentication.
Peradventure you are having trouble logging in, have questions or the need for further assistance arises, please contact the ITS Help Desk: e-mail: email@example.com
The tuition fees for Coquitlam College are in Canadian dollars and are reviewed yearly by Coquitlam College each year.
The tuition fee schedule of June 2022 is still current and is subject to change without notice. The categories covered by this tuition fee includes Application, High School Programs, University Transfer Programs, Activity Fee, English Studies Program, Computer Lab, Science Lab, Book Deposit.
Note: Course selection is not guaranteed by the prepayment of Tuition Fees from any source.
- A requirement is placed on all students to pay fees in effect for the semester of registration. Access to the student portal will not be granted to students with outstanding financial obligations to Coquitlam College and they will not be issued grades or transcripts. Students who pay their fees early are not exempted from increment ion future fee.
- Students are to refer to Tuition and Refund Guidelines for specific details regarding refunds and course withdrawals for all programs of C4 Coquitlam College.
- Students must have medical coverage. Insurance forms are accessible in the office for private and British Columbia Medical Services (Care Card).
- Students in Senior Secondary earning a dual credit will incur a fee of $500. Senior Secondary students can take a course at the post-secondary level and earn credits towards their graduation from secondary school. The fee for a citizen of Canada or a landed immigrant is $300.
- For each request for course deferral, a student will incur a charge of $150.00.
University Name: University Of Toronto
Program: Undergraduate/Post Graduate
Amount: 21,000 CAD
Deadline Date: Not Specified
The Industrial Postgraduate Scholarships (IPS) provides financial support for highly qualified science and engineering graduates. Via this support, they gain research experience in the industry while undertaking advanced studies in Canada.
The aim of these scholarships is to encourage scholars to consider research careers in an industry where they will be able to contribute to strengthening the innovation of Canada.
Students registered at Quebec universities will mandatorily apply through the NSERC-FRQNT Industrial Innovation Scholarships (IIS) Program
Scholarship Award Amount:
Recipients will receive the following: $7,000 from NSERC yearly, $7,000 from the FRQNT annually, for a maximum of two years, plus a company contribution of a minimum of $7,000 yearly.
The IIS Program objective is to foster the development of companies’ innovation capacity and to bring improvement to the employment prospects for recent graduates of master’s and doctoral programs through university-industry partnerships:
- Be a permanent resident of Canada or a foreign student, a citizen of Canada. Information for foreign students section must be consulted by foreign students;
- Be enrolled in graduate studies in Engineering or natural sciences at a Quebec university;
- Hold a first-class cumulative average (A-) in the last two years of the completed study, or an undergraduate average of B+.
- Have demonstrated experience and skills relevant to the research project for applicants that have an academic average below. A letter is to be submitted by the Graduate Studies Office along with a student’s application file, requesting that an exception is made on behalf of such a fellow.
The following documents make a complete application: The Scholarships Form is available on the website of the FRQNT. The form must be completed and delivered via electronic means (applicant must already have obtained a personal identification number [PIN]).
Applicants must also deliver a copy to the Graduate Studies Office. In the application form, the applicant must clearly describe, in detail, what he/she expects the work with the practicum setting to entail or the applicant must provide a detailed work plan or table that can be electronically attached to the application.
University Name: St. Lawrence College
Amount: 3,000 CAD
Deadline Date: Jan 31, 2022
Description: This scholarship fund was established by The CCOHS Council of Governors in 2002 in the memory of Dick Martin, a tireless health and safety advocate and a pioneer of workplace health and safety in Canada.
This scholarship is awarded annually. The award amount of $3,000 national scholarship is available to any student enrolled, either full-time or part-time, in occupational health and safety-related course or program leading to a certificate in occupational health and safety, diploma or degree at an accredited college or university in Canada.
Programs include occupational or industrial health and safety, mine safety, industrial hygiene, safety management or other related safety degree program.
$3000 each is given to University Student and $3000 to winning college student
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing a certificate, degree or diploma program in an accredited Canadian university or college.
Scholarship can be taken at Canada
Eligibility Criteria: Any student enrolled, either part-time or full-time, in occupational health and safety (OHS) related program or course at an accredited Canadian college or university leading to a certificate, diploma or degree in OHS.
Scholarship Open for International Students: This scholarship is open to Canadian and International students currently enrolled in Canada.
Application Process: All submissions must include the following: an application form completed online, cover letter and essay (applicants’ evaluation will be based on the submission and completion of all three documents).
Selection Criteria: Applications will be scored by a Selection Committee on the basis of the following criteria: Completed application form, which includes information, one-page cover letter and a word essay of between 1,000-1,200.
The intellectual content, the practical and theoretical value, and the presentation and style will be the basis on which the essays will be judged.
A high school diploma or school completion certificate is required to enter this university transfer program. One or more semesters of additional preparation may be required for some university transfer programs in order to meet the English requirements.
For those who English is not their native language, they may demonstrate fluency in English at the university level by submitting documents showing the minimum results on the following tests:
- TOEFL IBT of 86 or 230 computer-based score
- A TOEFL score of a minimum of230 (computer-based score) or 570 (paper-based score)
- A CAEL score of at least 60
- A score of at least 5 on the I.E.L.T.S. with 6.0 on the writing component
- An overall score of 60 on PTE with 60 on the writing component
Applicants that do not have any of the previous scores may be required to sit for the English Entrance Test of Coquitlam College.
Some of the programs may have additional requirements.
The Coquitlam College relates its new information of interest, reports of current events broadcast via media such as newspaper or television and publishes its posts for students and et cetera to have access to here.
The recent news published by Coquitlam College includes
- Mackey delivers the 1000th performance of Jake’s Gift in Coquitlam
- Things to Do: it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…just to mention but a few
The academic schedule gives definition to the academic year terms and sessions as well as other important deadlines and dates for the institution. This comprises of deadlines, holiday dates, and other relevant information.
Classes and late registration for the academic session of the Fall Semester 2022 began on 10th September and for Christmas break, the closing of the college, the date is December 24, 2021 – January 1, 2022.
According to the 2011 Webometrics Ranking of Canadian Universities, Coquitlam College ranked 168 in the country rank and 10563 in the world ranking.
Also, according to the ranking web of universities, Coquitlam college ranking is 243, the world ranking is 14120, the present ranking is 21591, impact rank – 11726, openness rank – 10778 and excellence rank – 6008
Students of this institution are to note that their application will not be complete until payment has been successfully received. Students are to provide the following information in the application form:
- Student information (name, sex, citizenship, birth details, address, city, province/state, country, cell phone, email address, etc.)
- Parent/Guardian Information (name, birth details, address, city, province/state, country and etc.)
- Accommodations and Flight’s Information (Duration of accommodation, arrival information, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- English proficiency
The official website of C4 Coquitlam College is www.coquitlamcollege.com
In the review for C4 Coquitlam College, it is rated on the basis of the following that the institution has
- Student diversity
- SEOF Scholarship For Nigerian Students (SHARE THIS)
- APPLY: French government scholarships for Kenyans Wheaton College Refugee Scholarship For Somalis
- WASCAL Doctoral Research Programme in Climate Change and Land Use
- STUDY IN ESTONIA: 7 Reasons To Study in Estonia And Their Free Tuition Universities
- Top 21 Masters Degree Scholarships for Geomatics Engineering Students
- List of Top International Scholarships in Hungary
- Fencing Scholarships