It is exciting to see a scholarship to study a program in a particular location abroad and a rapturing experience to know there are scholarships that give you a choice of study abroad locations.
The Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Computational Mechanics offers you the option of completing your MSC in either Spain, the UK, France, Germany, or Beijing – China in 2023.
The International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering is inviting applications for Erasmus Mundus MSC Scholarships in computational mechanics.
Furthermore, the Erasmus Mundus International Master of Science in Computational Mechanics is designed for students who wish to excel in the field of computational mechanics.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be an applicant in the Computational Mechanics Scholarships.
Table of contents
More About the Erasmus Mundus Masters in Computational Mechanics Scholarships 2023
The Erasmus Mundus Master in Computational Mechanics is a two-year master program that exploits the complementarity of five leading universities with a long tradition of research and teaching in Simulation engineering.
The program’s goal is to provide the students with the skills for modeling, formulating, analyzing, and implementing simulation tools for advanced engineering problems, as well as skills for understanding these approaches in the broader context of business and innovation.
Level/Field of Study
The Scholarships are available for pursuing an MSc program in Computational Mechanics.
Successful applicants of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in computational mechanics will receive:
- The Tuition fees of the Master for 2 years
- A stipend of €1000 per month
- Funds for travel and installation (the amount depends on the residency of the candidate and can be from €0 to €7500. The final amount is determined by the EACEA Agency, not by the management of the Master Programme)
- Category A scholarships can be awarded to masters students selected by EMMC consortia who come from a country other than an eligible applicant country and who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
- Eligible applicant countries for Cat. A: All countries except for the EU27 Member States + Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
** Category B scholarships can be awarded to any master’s students selected by EMMC consortia and who do not fulfill the Category A criteria defined above.
College Admission Requirement for the Erasmus Mundus Masters in computational mechanics
Entrance Requirement: A candidate must hold a Bachelor of Science or Engineering, or an appropriate science degree deemed a satisfactory standard for postgraduate admission (at least 180 ECTS) and awarded by an Institution recognized by one member of the Consortium.
Applications must include a statement of purpose (one/two pages), a CV, complete academic transcripts, and three letters of recommendation.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement:
- TOEFL CBT 230
- TOEFL PBT 570 (paper)
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEFL IBT 89 (internet)
How to Apply
To apply online for the Erasmus Mundus MSC Scholarships in computational mechanics, please, complete the following steps:
- Get registered at the virtual centre (remember your ID!)
- Fill in the Registration Form.
- Upload the Registration Form to the virtual centre.
- Complete and submit the Online Registration Form.
- Upload to the virtual centre the following files IN PDF format (Ms Word files will be discarded)
Scanned copy of the Bachelor degree with filename: BachelorDegree.pdf
The degree classification, class rank and full academic transcript with filename: DegreeClassification.pdf
The IELTS or similarly internationally recognized English language proficiency score with filename: EnglishCertificate.pdf
A complete Curriculum Vitae with filename: CV.pdf
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in computational mechanics application deadline falls in January annually.
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Students
- Erasmus Mundus SERP-Chem Master Scholarships for EU and Non-EU Students
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries – Apply Now
- 5 Easy steps to Apply and Win Mundus Erasmus Scholarship for International Students
- Joint Masters and Ph.D. Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Study in Europe
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.