Fully Funded French Embassy Master and PhD scholarship program for South Africans. Young South Africans are currently been invited to apply for the French Embassy Fully Funded postgraduate scholarship for South Africans.
South African graduates are invited to apply for the French Embassy Masters and Ph.D. scholarship program. Applications from all academic disciplines, especially science and technology, will be considered for the academic year.
Established in 2010, the French Embassy Masters and Ph.D. scholarship programs form part of the commitment between France and South Africa to establish fruitful partnerships between their universities while building a vast network of academic and professional contacts.
Table of contents
French Embassy Fully Funded postgraduate scholarship in South Africa is available for masters and Ph.D. students who are pursuing a degree in any of the fields of study.
The Scholarship is hosted in South Africa. If you are an international student and you desire to study in South Africa. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in South Africa
French Embassy Fully Funded postgraduate scholarship in South Africa will offer the following benefits;
- The French Embassy scholarships can completely or partially finance annual tuition fees, health insurance, and Schengen visa fees for selected applicants.
- The round-trip airfare and monthly stipend towards living expenses can further be covered.
- Co-funding opportunities are strongly encouraged to strengthen the collaboration between South African and French institutions and the public and private sectors.
Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarships at University of Oxford
The Scholarship Program is available for students who are citizens and residents of South Africa and Lesotho.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers is 20 openings for masters students and the number for Ph.D. was not specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Applicants should meet the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please notice that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in an application not being considered):
- Students must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree. The duration of the bursary is one year, once renewable should the student continue with the Master 2 programme.
- Citizenship of South Africa or Lesotho only (temporary or permanent residency excluded).
- Bachelor’s or Honour’s degree (depending on the academic year the student is enrolling for), completed or to be completed by the time the student would depart for France. (Minimum requirement is at least a B-degree, i.e. B.Tech, B.A, B.Com, BSc, etc.)
- At least three selected French institutions of the candidate’s choice. Students should apply for admission to these universities concurrently with the bursary application (if they have not been accepted at an institution yet).
- You may contact Campus France to assist you with this process, but it remains the student’s responsibility to contact and apply on time to universities (see Terms and Conditions below).
- Applications from all academic disciplines will be considered
15 Scholarships for Congolese to Study In Canada 2022
To begin the application process, the applicant must download the following;
- Masters scholarship Information sheet
- Masters Application form
- PhD information sheet
- PhD Application form
Updates on the application deadline will be communicated as soon as it is available. Please stay tuned
To Obtain More Information and kick start the application, click on the Official Webpage of the French Embassy Master and PhD scholarship program
We also recommend the following available scholarships
- Fully Funded Africa Science Leadership Programme in South Africa
- Vodacom Internship Programme
- Allan Gray Bursaries in South Africa
- FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship
- Paris-Sud University’s International Scholarship in France
- Internally Funded Postgraduate Scholarship at the University of Embu in Kenya
- EWSETA Bursary South Africa [Updated]
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If not, leave a response in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.