Applications are invited for UK & EU Business School Scholarships for students commencing the study of one of the university’s Masters Courses in September 2022. Scholarships are available to UK and EU students.
Read carefully to get the right information you may need to be able to apply for the Edinburgh Business School Scholarship. This scholarship aims to break the jinx of not being able to go for postgraduate studies.
What You Need To Need About University of Edinburgh Business School MSc Scholarships
The University of Edinburgh Business School enjoys a long tradition of teaching and research. The School offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and executive education programs in business and management and provides a platform for research, discussion, and debate on a wide range of business issues. The University of Edinburgh Business School is in the top 1% of business schools in the world to hold triple accreditation.
Furthermore, the Triple-accredited University of Edinburgh Business School is part of the University of Edinburgh, ranked 23rd in the QS World University Rankings. The Business School offers a number of Master’s programs including a substantial selection of Masters programs ranging from Finance, Marketing, to Management as well as new subject areas such as Entrepreneurship & Innovation.
The School also offers a Full-time MBA and Executive MBA. The university has a high postgraduate employment rate and indeed our Full-Time MBA was ranked 14th globally for career progression in the Financial Times MBA Rankings 2017.
In 2016/17, the University of Edinburgh is home to postgraduate students representing 60 different countries.
The School’s 100 faculty members represent a substantial body of experience; many are active in industry-based research and consultancy. This experience feeds into the quality of the teaching, particularly in immersing students in business issues. The school also has a dedicated Student Development team for our Master’s students who are there to help our students develop certain additional skill sets that are sought after by employers.
Applicants have or will have achieved the minimum required score in one of the University’s accepted English language tests.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarships are available to pursue a Master’s degree program awarded for all Master courses available at the university.
All scholarships are taken in the UK at the University of Edinburgh Business School.
All UK/EU applicants for our taught Masters courses will be considered for scholarships.
These opportunities have a value that varies from £4,000 to £10,000.
University of Edinburgh Business School MSc Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to UK and EU students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria: Decisions will be made based on merit. Scholarships offer the award to holders based on the following criteria:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a minimum high 2.1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent
- Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Have the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the Master’s program and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you will need to satisfy one of the following requirements:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): 7.0 (with no score lower than 6.0 in each section)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)iBT: 100 (with scores no lower than 20 in each section)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE):67 (with at least 56 in each of the “Communicative Skills” sections)
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): an overall score of 185 (with no less than 169 in each skill)
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): an overall score of 185 (with no less than 169 in each skill)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (ISE): ISE III with a pass in all four components.
University of Edinburgh Business School MSc Scholarships Application Procedure:
- No additional application process is required. The School will offer scholarships to offer holders based on their MSc application taking into consideration academic qualifications and results as well as other achievements. Scholarships will be strictly on merit and to the highest caliber applicants (see Scholarship criteria) and based on the candidate’s application for the Master’s course.
University of Edinburgh Business School MSc Scholarships Application Deadline:
The application ends on 1st of May.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Richard Davidson Undergraduate Scholarships for Agricultural Science in the UK
- 50 Women in MBA Scholarships at University of Wollongong, Australia
- University of Edinburgh MSc TESOL Scholarship in the UK
- 200 MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African Students
- Lagos Business School: Ranking, Fees, Scholarships & Admission Requirements.
- See Full List National Merit SemiFinalists [DOWNLOAD]
- MSc TESOL Scholarships for UK/EU Students at the University of Edinburgh in UK,
- Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for Kenyans
- Bachelor of International Development Scholarship at Humber Business School, Canada
- Study in EU business School: Admission Requirements, Rankings, Tuition Fees, Scholarships
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.