Although many college girls will tell you that school is fun and is the best time of their lives, it can get really tough at school because of challenges, including homesickness and anxiety.
Interestingly, getting a college girl the right gifts can be a perfect way to let her know you are thinking about them while she is at school, and this can be quite comforting for her.
For most people, trying to come up with interesting gift ideas for college students already is an enormous challenge talk less about finding the perfect gift for a college girl. Unfortunately, this task is another league of its own, and using guesswork is the hardest part of holiday shopping.
Read more: 50 End Of The Year Gifts For Students
Why Get College Girls Gifts?
Getting thoughtful gifts for a college girl can be a good way to show them you care for them. It is one way to communicate love as a family, friend, or loved one. College girls also appreciate these gestures of kindness from their loved ones, no matter how small the gift.
This article will help you learn about several of the best practical things that are always appreciated by most college girls and the things a college girl will really enjoy having as her possession.
Also, it is important to know that the items listed in this article will not require you to break the bank to buy them, and they include ideas that fit every budget.
50 Gift Ideas for College Girls
Below is a list of 50 gift ideas for college girls in no particular order of importance. You can wrong with gifts for the special girl this year with this list.
1. Soft sherpa heated blanket: Staying warm in the dorms becomes a real challenge once it is winter, and the fate is the same even for students living in apartments.
This blanket is comfy, cosy, and is something she will surely love. Try getting her the one with her favourite colour or with beautiful patterns on it.
2. Ultimate warmth alpaca wool socks: Layers are definitely a college girl’s best friend during the winter season. Alpaca socks offer warmth and comfort to wear, plus they are eco-friendly, hypoallergenic, and soft.
Generally, they are awesome to have, and while it may be a generic gift, kids in their 20s always appreciate a new pair or two. Some of them even come with a cute alpaca on them.
3. Supportive memory foam backrest pillow: Students enjoy using this pillow while reading, lounging, working on a laptop, and watching a movie in bed. A nice backrest pillow supports the spine and makes relaxing more comfortable.
Importantly, this pillow helps improve posture, which reduces strain on the neck and back muscles.
4. Calming weighted blanket: Many students who use weighted blankets enjoy a wide variety of benefits, including lower stress and anxiety levels, enhanced sleep quality, and overall improved mood. It is a no-brainer gift idea for any college girl who doesn’t have one already.
5. Heating pads that melt muscle tension: During the winter, a pair of heating pads can help keep the feet and shoulders warm. They are perfect for when it is chilly outside, and you feel it’s not right to carry a blanket around.
6. Colorful tea latte kit: A warm drink on a cold day is just a great experience. With the colourful tea latte kit (which may be pink, golden latte, or any colour), she will definitely enjoy a barista-worthy without having to make a coffee shop run. This is a perfect gift for a college girl who is grateful for even the little beautiful things in life.
7. Self-warming eye mask: This self-warming eye mask provides relief and relaxation in seconds. A college girl can use this whenever she feels stressed out and maybe needs a peaceful moment. She can also use them to take power naps, travel, practising meditation.
This is one self-care gift that a college girl will value, and you can go with it. Hence, it reserves a place in our list of gift ideas for college girls.
8. The ultimate college student health handbook: This handbook provides trustworthy medical information (in an informal manner) to reduce anxiety and stress. This will come in handy for a college girl who may be facing their first sickness, accident, or anxiety away from home.
9. Xiaomi mi band fitness tracker: Fitness is a key part of feeling and doing your best at college. This fitness tracker that uses a military-grade sensor and battery life of up to 20 days will be a nice instrument during her fitness sessions.
Read more: 20 Best Gift Ideas For High School Graduates
10. Mood-elevating light therapy lamp: Sunlight is an essential factor in our body’s well-being, and in the winter season, it can be a struggle to get enough of it. This lightbox is compact and portable to carry around.
11. Rechargeable oral-b electric toothbrush: As an improved version of the manual toothbrush, this electric toothbrush is a great investment worth making for long-term oral health to keep the teeth cleaner. The issue here is that most students can’t afford it, and you can bet any college girl would love to use one if they had the chance.
12. Mueller ultra electric kettle: This kettle comes in handy for making a warm drink like tea when a student needs a break from the cafeteria. It offers a safe and easy way to boil water too. This kettle features borosilicate glass and a European Strix heater (the fastest and longest-lasting on the market).
13. Original bed selfie for bed and bunk shelves: This accessory helps users access items like beverages, phones, and reading from the bed. It is available in different sizes and is ideal for a college girl if her room is small and may not fit a bedside table.
14. Aisuo lamp with alarm clock and Bluetooth speaker: This comes with several colour options and three brightness levels, powered by a large-capacity rechargeable battery. It will help a college girl wake up in time for class. It can also serve as a Bluetooth speaker.
15. Urban shop super soft faux saucer folding chair: This comfortable chair provides a place for friends to sit and an alternative to a desk and bed. It will allow a college girl to curl up and sink in for maximum comfort.
16. Jbl charges four waterproof speakers: This speaker is an essential item for college students as they may decide to share soundtracks for studying or a playlist when a friend visits. It is rechargeable, waterproof, portable and the battery life lasts up to 20 hours. It comes in multiple colours, too so, you may get her one with her favourite colour.
17. Aromatic bath fizzers: Bath fizzers are an alternative and wonderful way to indulge without visiting the spa. Any girl with access to a tub will definitely want them. These handmade bath jewels set always make a perfect gift for any college girl.
18. Hydro flask water bottles: These reusable water bottles become useful when you are all over the campus and college students love them so much. The durability of this water bottle makes it stand out from other water bottles. They come in different colours, so; you can get a college one with her favourite colour.
Read more: 15 Best Gifts To Buy For College Students
19. Coffee mug warmer: Many college students don’t like their coffee going cold before they finish it because they may get engaged in one task or project. This mug warmer will keep their coffee warm for a longer time. Even if she doesn’t take coffee, she can use it for any other type of beverage.
20. Fjallraven backpacks: These amazing backpacks are durable and of great quality. They can fit into the everyday use of a college girl, and they come in different colours too. One of the best gift ideas for college girls you can think of.
21. Topbooc portable stainless steel flatware set: These reusable utensils allow college students to eat instant pot meals and other snacks on the go. It comes with eight different utensils, including chopsticks. Each piece is dishwasher safe and easy to wipe, too—a gracious gift for a college girl.
22. Smart notebook: This dotted grid notebook makes use of a special pilot frixion pen to record notes, which they may send to popular cloud services via an app. The erasing pages of this device mean no more wasting paper, and these notebooks come in various colours.
23. Weekender overnight duffel bag: This bag is just right for brief trips or impromptu overnight getaways. It is stylish and can never go wrong as a gift for a college girl. It really hits the mark, and she will love it.
24. Legendary whitetails flannel shirt: As one trend that doesn’t go away, a quality flannel shirt is something she will enjoy wearing even for years.
25. Unique succulent planter: Succulents are everywhere right now on social media, and they are adorable and easy to take care of too. This makes them perfect for beautifying dorms rooms and small spaces with a bit of nature.
These small cute plants make a fabulous gift idea for college girls.
26. Succulent green candle: Some college girls may not be in love with the plants, but they may appreciate the dreamy succulent garden candle. With 40 hours of burn time, the candle still provides a bright pop of greenery, and it is sure neat looking.
27. Flower garland hanging wall decor: Hanging flowers and vines is a hip way for a college girl to decorate her room at the college. It’s simple and minimalist and always turns out to be beautiful.
28. Tile for keeping track of important stuff: College students don’t enjoy looking for their laptop, backpack, or keys to go missing, and the best way to prevent searching for your stuff is to have a tracking device on their important stuff. A college girl will appreciate tile trackers as a gift. It comes in various sizes and styles too.
29. Echo dot with clock: These all-in-one virtual assistants from amazon can be used to play music, listen to audiobooks, make to-do lists send voice messages to other Echo devices, and many more. Any college girl will love to have one of these with her at school.
30. Waterproof kindle paperwhite: An endless library with one of these sleek kindles is at the fingertips. They are avid readers, and the newest model is now waterproof making it a great gift idea.
31. Selfie ring light with tripod stand: Lighting is a crucial factor in taking good pictures. A selfie ring with a tripod stand is a nice gift idea for a college girl. It will improve the quality of her phone pictures and videos.
32. Portable power bank for device charging: Phone batteries can’t keep up as more and more school work is being done digitally, and students hate running out of batteries during the day. A portable power bank becomes extremely handy to have.
33. Wireless noise-cancelling headphones: Many college girls enjoy music while working out, finishing school projects, or just strolling around the campus. Having the freedom to enjoy your music without wires getting in your way can feel like a luxury, especially when noise-cancelling functionality.
34. Google Chromecast streaming device: College kids love to stream their favourite shows when they want to relax and watch tv, and this device is the easiest way to stream on TV directly from their phones. It is an affordable and portable device that a college girl will cherish.
35. Allure luxury and make-up box: This beauty box will give a college girl the opportunity to try out different products she might not have otherwise tried, and it is often of great value compared to the retail prices.
36. Burt’s Bees gift set: This is one gift idea that works for almost every college girl as a little pampering gift set like this will go a long way for her even without being expensive.
37. Hands-free stand for phones and tablets: With this mini stand to hold a phone or tablet, multi-tasking while studying or doing homework will become so much easier for her.
38. Taco cat goat cheese pizza party game: If you are looking to get her a unique gift, then this party game is what you are looking for as it is fun for people of all ages.
39. Honeybee fairy string lights: Fairy lights are a popular decor of choice in most college girl dorms. These fairy lights are cute and are trendy for college girls.
40. Bob ross heat changing mug: This ‘self painting’ mug named after bob ross, who they believe is a cool guy, is definitely a great gift idea for a college girl.
41. All-natural Himalayan salt scrub: This kind of high-end care item doesn’t really fit into the budget of an average college student. This special body scrub is a thoughtful gift that a college girl will love to have as her own.
42. Ring phone grip/kickstand/car mount:Tthis little phone grip is one acceptable gift you can get a college girl. Though it may sound crazy as a gift idea, it will come in handy multiple times in a day.
43. Handpicked Korean sheet masks box: This is one pampering gift college girls love. This box comes with an assortment of masks, so you don’t even have to worry about which one to pick.
44. Paint by sticker masterpieces: This unique book makes colouring outside of the lines a past story and is a nice way for a college girl to relax at the end of a long day.
45. Harry potter cable protectors: Cable protectors are a cute way to easily prevent phone cables from fraying. A college girl would be happy to this adorable cable protector with harry potter characters on them.
46. Elegant leather bullet journal notebook: These journals help college students get more organized. They can be that perfect little gift a college girl will need.
47. Socks subscription: College students love those new fancy socks, and with a surprise pair coming to them every month, things get more exciting.
48. Good days start with a gratitude journey: A gratitude journal can never go wrong as a gift for a college girl. It might just be exactly what she needs and inspires her daily.
49. Things they don’t teach you in a school party game: You can never be wrong with giving a college girl a party game she can play with her friends, and this trivia-based game is one game that people love to play.
50. Instax mini link smartphone printer: Polaroid pictures are actually for college girls, and they love to hang them on walls to create cute gallery walls. This mini printer is a handheld device that prints polaroids from any smartphone. This is one of the best gift ideas for college girls.
There are numerous gift ideas for college girls, but these mentioned in this article are nothing but a few of the long list.
Every girl has preferences and deserves to be shown care, love, and affection, and picking one item in this article as a gift for her will be very nice for you to show her you care for her.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are gift ideas?
Gift ideas are just a list of suggestions of what you can give someone without expecting them to pay or give you anything in return.
Why do you need gift ideas for college girls?
Getting gifts for girls generally is a unique way of letting them know that you care and love them. They are humans and need this kind of affection, especially from loved ones.
How much should you spend on a gift for a college girl?
The amount you will spend on a gift for a college girl should largely depend on your budget and maybe on the kind of things she needs.
Should I give a college girl money or a gift?
Even money can be a gift because college students, especially girls, need money to take care of themselves while at school.
What is a good gift for a college girl?
A wonderful gift should be something that she will find useful during her stay at school. All items mentioned in this article are excellent for getting a college girl as a gift.