The Heriot-Watt University is offering the Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award program for the UK, EU, and international students to pursue an undergraduate degree program. There are 10 Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award programs awarded annually.
The purpose of this Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award program is to support undergraduate students to complete their studies. This award is designed to help high-performing students with some of the additional costs involved in studying, such as the cost of course materials, textbooks, and living expenses. Carefully read through and apply.
About the Sponsor: Heriot-Watt University
Heriot-Watt University is one of the UK’s leading research and teaching university. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
The university has five campuses located in Edinburgh, the Scottish Borders, Dubai, Malaysia, and Orkney. The Dubai campus was the first university campus from a UK university to be set up in Dubai International Academic City and has since expanded to take double the number of students.
Students are offered inter-campus transfers if they wish to study abroad for a period of time as well as transfers through the Erasmus program.
The university is divided into six schools including energy, geoscience, infrastructure and society; engineering and physical sciences; social sciences; mathematical and computer sciences and textiles and design.
The Edinburgh Business School offers postgraduate courses at MBA, MSc and DBA levels.
Over 50 student societies exist at the university and a number of events are organized by the Students Association including an annual charity beer festival. The Sports Union looks after the university’s 30 sports clubs and organizes annual events for students that are involved in sports teams.
Notable alumni include authors Irvine Welsh and Muriel Spark, Olympic long-distance runner Freya Ross, DJ and producer Kygo, and co-founder of craft brewery Brewdog Martin Dickie.
Dickie graduated from the brewing and distilling program and Heriot-Watt university is only one of two universities in Europe that provides this degree.
Level / Field of Study:
Scholarships are available to study Undergraduate Program. This Scholarship is awarded for the entire subject offered by the university.
The Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award program is being taken in the UK at Heriot-Watt University. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award program is available to the UK, EU, and international students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award worth up to $1,000.
Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- First-year undergraduates only – at the time of application, be enrolled in an eligible course under the three disciplines mentioned below in a higher education institution in the UK, having either started their first year in September 2017 or starting their first year in September 2019.
- Students who have a confirmed place at a recognized UK higher education institution for a foundation, bachelor’s or integrated master’s degree under one of the following disciplines: civil engineering, construction, (landscape) architecture, please see our full list of eligible courses.
- Home, EU and International students in the UK only.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply
To apply for Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award program, quickly click on the link below
Application Deadline for The Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award 2022
The deadline for submissions for the 2019 Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award closed on 31st October 2019. We will keep you posted if the portal for the next session opens so we advise you to revisit back.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for African Countries
- Yale Young Global Scholarships At Yale University in USA
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program
- UCT and African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships in South Africa
- 120 MasterCard Foundation Scholars Sciences Po Program
- MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP FOR KENYAN STUDENTS
- Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill University in Canada
- $8,000 Levine Scholarship Program
- TOP 15 Ph.D. SCHOLARSHIPS FOR TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS STUDENTS.
- Stanford University Fully Funded Knight Hennessy Scholars Program For International students USA,
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. If no, leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.