|Net Worth:||$400 Million|
|Date of Birth:||March 6, 1972|
|Nationality:||Newark, New Jersey, USA|
|Career||Basketball player, Actor, Rapper, Film Producer, Real Estate Entrepreneur|
|Source of wealth||Professional NBA Player|
There is no doubt that Shaquille O’Neal is one of the most successful and celebrated athletes in modern history. But what about his net worth? How did this colossal figure amass such a fortune, and what are some of his major sources of income?
In this article, we take a closer look at Shaq’s career and some of the biggest paychecks and endorsement deals he has secured over the years.
Shaq Net Worth
Shaquille O’Neal is a professional basketball player and former rapper who has $400 million. He has made his fortune from his successful career in the NBA and his various endorsement deals and other business ventures.
After a successful 19-year career in the NBA, Shaq has become one of the most sought-after television analysts and product pitchmen in the world.
Shaquille Rashaun O’Neal was born on March 6, 1972, in Newark, New Jersey. O’Neal is one of the most dominant basketball players of all time. He was a high school sensation and then a standout at Louisiana State University (LSU). He was the first overall pick in the 1992 NBA draft, selected by the Orlando Magic.
O’Neal became one of the most popular players in the NBA and won four championships with the Los Angeles Lakers. After a few years playing for other teams, O’Neal returned to the Lakers for his final two seasons.
Shaq O’Neal Career
Shaquille O’Neal is an American former professional basketball player who is now a sports commentator on television. He is one of the most successful and popular players in the NBA. Shaq was drafted by the Orlando Magic in 1992 and went on to play for several other teams, including the Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, Phoenix Suns, and Cleveland Cavaliers. He won four NBA championships and was an All-Star fifteen times.
Shaquille O’Neal has also had a successful career off of the court. He has released five rap albums, starred in several movies, and even has his line.
Shaquille Family/ Wife, Children
O’Neal met his wife, Shaunie Nelson, in 2002. The couple married on December 26, 2002
Shaquille has four children with Nicole: Shareef, Amirah, Shaqir, and Me’arah. He has been very open about his family life and often shares photos and videos of them on social media. The O’Neal family is a close-knit unit, and they always make sure to spend time together.
After his retirement from basketball in 2011, Shaq has ventured into many business ventures. Among his many businesses, O’Neal has invested in real estate, owning a number of properties across the U.S. and even overseas.
In 2017, Shaq put his Florida mansion on the market for $28 million. The 22,000-square-foot home has 11 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms. It also has a movie theatre.
With a net worth of $400 million. Shaq has many investments and business ventures. Some of his businesses are:
- A steakhouse in Las Vegas
- A shopping mall in Atlanta
- A car dealership in Miami
- Renting properties/real estate
Awards And Achievements
Some of the best awards of Shaq are listed below;
- NBA Most Valuable Player (2000)
- 4X NBA Champion (2000, 2001, 2002, 2006)
- NBA Rookie of The Year (1993)
- 2x NBA Scoring Champion (1995, 2000)
- 3x NBA All-Star Game MVP (2000, 2004, 2009)
- SEC Player of The Year (1991-1992)
- NBA All-Rookie First Team ( 1993)
- Olympic Gold Medalist (1996)
- McDonald’s All American MVP (1986)
- 15x NBA All-Star
Shaq O’Neal’s Favourite Quotes
Shaq is fond of wonderful quotes which ride him forward to his achievement, here let look at some of his quotes;
- ‘’Me shooting 4o% at the foul line is just God’s way of saying nobody’s perfect.’’ Shaquille O’Neal
- ‘’I was a medium level juvenile delinquent from Newark who always dreamed about doing a movie. Someone said, ‘’hey, here’s $7 million, come in and do this genie movie.’’ What am i going to say, no? So I did it’’ Shaquille O’Neal
- “So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this (expletive) is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity, have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat.” Shaquille O’Neal
- “I’m tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.”
- “Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. you are what you repeatedly do” Shaquille O’Neal
Shaquile Social Media Handles
Shaquille Rashaun O’Neal (born March 6, 1972), nicknamed Shaq, is an American former professional basketball player, rapper, and actor. He is currently a sports analyst on the television program Inside the NBA. O’Neal was a dominant player in college, winning consecutive national championships with LSU.
FAQs On Shaq O’Neal
At 7 ft 1 in (2.16 m) tall and 325 pounds (147 kg), he was one of the tallest and heaviest players in the history of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
The renowned basketball player has retired and now works as a commentator for NBA.
With a net worth of $400 million dollars, Shaq is considered to be very wealthy.
The former NBA player had a salary scale of $30 million before retiring.
- goodreads.com – Shaquille O’Neal Quotes
- wikipedia.org – Shaquille O’Neal
- celebritynetworth.com– Shaquille O’Neal Net Worth