|Net Worth:||$300 Million|
|Date of Birth:||December 31, 1977|
Donald Trump Jr.’s Net Worth
Donald Trump Jr. is a $300 million-plus American businessman and television personality. As Executive Vice President of their father’s company, The Trump Organization, Donald Trump Jr. amassed his fortune.
Trump Jr. was born in New York City on December 31, 1977. He is the first child of Donald Trump and Ivana Trump.
He was 13 when his parents divorced because his father was having an extramarital affair. After the divorce, Trump Jr. was separated from his father for a year. Donald Trump Jr. has two younger siblings and two half-siblings.
Trump Jr. found a role model in his maternal grandpa, who lived in Prague and taught him the Czech language over the summers. Trump Jr. attended and graduated from The Hill School, a college prep boarding school in Pennsylvania.
In the year 2000, he earned a B.Sc. in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania.
People who read this article also read: Jersey Shore Net Worth 2022 | Biography, Income, Career, Cars
After graduating from college, Trump Jr. relocated to Aspen, Colorado, where he worked as a bartender for a year until he re-joined the Trump Organization in New York. In his position as the Executive Vice President of the Organization, he collaborated with his brother to bring the company both national and international expansion.
Trump Jr. was a significant component of his father’s presidential campaign in 2016, where he was described as a “close political adviser.” At the Republican National Convention, he and his siblings gave speeches. Trump Jr. played a role in his father’s decision to choose Ryan Zinke as Secretary of the Interior.
Donald Trump Jr. is also a well-known and in-demand public speaker. He has given many talks in the United States and has given major addresses around the world, including in Dubai and India.
In addition, he was a consultant on the hit NBC shows The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice.
From 2005 through 2018, Donald Trump Jr. was married to Vanessa Haydon Trump, a pasta sauce heiress, and model. Their marriage has five children.
In March 2018, the couple split up and by the end of 2018, their divorce process was completed. The report has it that he started dating news anchor Kimberly Guilfoyle. Currently, the duo is engaged.
Donald Trump Jr. has about a 6,000 square-foot apartment in Manhattan. He and Eric operate a 170-acre hunting reserve in Upstate, New-York as co-owners.
Also, he has spent $4.5 million on a seven-bedroom house in the Hamptons in April 2018.
Quotes of Donald Jr.
- “I think politics is a dirty game. We’ve seen the sides that they take; we’ve seen the commentary they have had on my father.”
- “When I was growing up, and other people I knew were getting into trouble, I was somewhere in a deer stand or going to bed early so I could be up before dawn to hunt turkeys. My love of the outdoors kept me solid.”
- “If you can’t handle some of the basic stuff that’s become a problem in the workforce today, then you don’t belong in the workforce.”
- “When I spent time with my father, it wasn’t playing ball in the backyard. I came to his office and listened to him do business or sat in on meetings. I walked job sites. On Saturday, we’d see my grandfather in Queens for a couple of hours, and then he’d say, ‘Let’s go collect rent!”
Although Donal Trump Jr. is the son of the former US president; Donald John Trump, he fought his way through making a lot of money for himself by trying some ventures like real estate and hunting even when some didn’t turn out well.
Read through for a background information on Donal Trump Jr.’s net worth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Donald Trump Jr. is a popular activist, businessman, and author based in New York. Donald is known as the Trump Organization’s Executive Vice President.
He was formerly married to Vanessa Haydon and after they divorced, started dating news anchor Kimberly Guilfoyle.
He is 45 years old.
- https://www .celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/business-executives/donald-trump-jr-net-worth/