|Net Worth||$370 million|
|Date of Birth||January 10, 1974|
|Country/State of Origin||India|
|Source Of Wealth||Entertainment|
Hrithik Roshan, who will have a net worth of around $370 million in 2021, is not only a Bollywood superstar but also a dance prodigy. When he starts dancing, the lyrics appear to come to life!
In 2020, he will be the highest-paid actor in the world. Because of his good looks and perfect body, he is known as the Greek God of Bollywood.
His primary source of income is acting. In 2022, he will charge more than 75 crores for each film he signs. He is the owner of HRX, India’s leading athleisure brand.
He owns a number of restaurants, including the Fat Burger franchise in New Delhi. He is also the Brand Ambassador for the best-selling perfume ‘With Love from Hrithik’.
He was born in Mumbai on January 10, 1974, to a Punjabi family of Hindi film personalities.
Mr. Rakesh Roshan, a well-known actor, producer, and director in the Indian film industry, is the son of music director Roshan. Pinky, Hrithik Roshan’s mother, is the daughter of producer and director J. Om Prakash.
He attended a Scottish school in Mumbai and later earned a bachelor’s degree in commerce. Hrithik Roshan married Suzane Khan in 2000, and the couple has two children. They appeared to be the ideal couple at the time, but they eventually divorced in November 2014.
Some of the movies he has featured in include;
- Jodha Akbar
- Aap Mujhe Ache Lagne Lage
- Mujhse Dosti Karoge
- Mohen Jo Daro
- Dhoom 3
He began his acting career as a child artist, and prior to appearing in films, he worked as an assistant director on a few films. “Kaho Na Pyaar Hai” was his first film as a debutant in Bollywood, and it was a huge box-office success.
The film, its stars, and its plot all became very popular. Even today, the steps of the song “Ek Pal Ka Jeena” get your feet moving.
He also played Krish in the film Krish, the first successful modern-day superhero of Indian cinema. The film was a hit with a lot of kids. Roshan made his debut as a playback singer in Kites, in addition to acting.
In the Bollywood industry, Hrithik Roshan is a successful actor.
He made his debut as a lead actor in the film “Kaho Na Pyaar Hai” and has since appeared in a number of successful films. His acting abilities have been lauded by critics and audiences alike, and he has received numerous awards for his work.
Hrithik Roshan is a well-known Indian actor who has appeared in a number of Bollywood films. He has received numerous honors, including four Filmfare Awards. Roshan made his acting debut in the 2000 film Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, playing the lead role.
He rose to prominence after appearing in the 2002 action thriller Koi… Mil Gaya, the 2004 drama Lakshya, and the 2006 science fiction film Krrish. In 2019, he appeared in the films War and Super 30.
From 2000 to 2014, Hrithik Roshan was married to Sussanne Khan, from whom he is now divorced. Hridhaan and Hrehaan are their two sons.
Hrithik Roshan, the actor, has purchased two luxurious apartments on Mumbai’s Juhu-Versova Link Road. Hrithik, who has been looking for his dream home for a long time, has created two apartments in his honor.
These two apartments on the Juhu-Versova Link Road total 38,000 square feet. Hrithik’s apartments are on the 14th, 15th, and 16th floors of the building, with a total of 6500 square feet of the open roof.
His family owns opulent apartments and bungalows all over the world. He owns several houses in affluent areas of Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore. Hrithik is a car enthusiast who owns a Porsche.
He also owns Ferrari, Volvo, Audi, and Mercedes luxury vehicles.
Awards & Achievements
- He has won six Filmfare Awards and has been dubbed one of India’s most attractive male celebrities by the media.
- He was also named the world’s most attractive man! On January 20, 2011, a life-size wax figure of Hrithik Roshan is installed in London’s Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, making him the fifth Indian actor to be replicated as a wax statue in the museum.
- In New Delhi, he owns several restaurants (the Fat Burger chain).
- Hrithik is the brand ambassador for the top-selling perfume ‘With Love from Hrithik,’ which is rapidly gaining market share.
- He has also started his own clothing line.
His most popular quotes are-
- “True power and true happiness are when you use your success to make others around you feel even more significant.”
- “Fitness begins with initiative and continues with consistency. The six-pack abs is a byproduct of being healthy.”
- “If a film is good, it will work no matter what.”
- “Pain is fuel for a fitter world”
- “When I’m not wearing makeup, when I’m not in front of the camera, I can be just Hrithik. I can sit with my watchman or with the spot boy and chat with him. I do that. This is why I am able to differentiate between the person I am and the persona that is projected. It’s not the person people are crazy about, it’s the persona, it’s the magic of the movies and you have to understand that.”
Hrithik Roshan’s net worth is expected to increase by 40% over the next three years. He earned $75 million between February 2013 and February 2014.
It was the highest figure of the year, and he remained nearly 40% ahead of his closest competitors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hrithik Roshan’s net worth is estimated to be around $370 million dollars (Rs. 2745 Crores)
Hrithik Roshan is currently 48 years old (10 January 1974).
Hrithik Roshan is estimated to earn Rs 260 crore per year.
Hrithik Roshan stands 1.80 meters (5 feet 11 inches) tall.
Sussanne Khan (m. 2000–2014) is Hrithik Roshan’s wife.
- caknowledge.com– Hrithik Roshan Net worth
- bollymoviereviewz.com– Hrithik Roshan Net worth
- biooverview.com – Hrithik Roshan Net worth