Angie Schmitt Net Worth 2022 Overview
Accordingly, this is an overview of Angie Schmith net worth 2022 overview.
|Date of Birth||Not Available|
|Source of Wealth||Writing|
|Wikipedia Profile||Angie Schmitt|
Angie Schmitt Net Worth 2022
Angie Schmitt is a successful author.
Basically, there is no definite value of Angie Schmitt Net Worth; however, based on findings and research, Angie Schmitt’s net worth could range from $130,000-$140,000.
Angie Schmitt is one of the most well-known writers and experts on the subject of environmentally friendly transportation in the United States. She worked as the national editor of Streetsblog for a long time.
In addition to the New York Times, The Atlantic, and National Public Radio.
She is the founder and principal of 3MPH Planning and Consulting, a small firm specializing in pedestrian safety planning and implementation. Her family, including her husband and two children, resides in Cleveland.
In addition, a master’s degree in urban planning from the Levin College of Urban Affairs at Cleveland State University is among her accomplishments.
She served on the board of directors for Bike Cleveland and was a co-founder of Clevelanders for Public Transit, among other organizations. Her family, including her husband and two children, resides in Cleveland.
Angie Scmitt Biography
Now, we’ve known Angie Schmitt Net worth; let’s delve into those other things that make up for her being special.
Angie Schmitt is originally from Toledo, Ohio, and grew up in Columbus, Ohio. She was born to. In 2005, she graduated from the Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts in political science and journalism.
In addition to writing for the Youngstown Vindicator and the Toledo Blade. A Master of Urban Planning, Design and Development degree from Cleveland State University was also obtained by her.
While you’re here, you can check out Lindsey Stirling Net Worth 2022 | Biography, Income, Career, Cars
Angie Schmitt Career
Angie worked as a writer and national editor for Streetsblog for many years, a go-to source for planners, engineers, and advocates alike.
While reporting on the movement for safe streets and livable cities for the New York Times for nine years, she established herself as one of the country’s most well-known writers on sustainable transportation.
In addition, her writing has appeared in several publications, including the New York Times, the Atlantic, Bicycling, GOOD, Landscape Architecture Magazine, and several others.
However, the news media frequently sought after her as an expert source on transportation issues. She has been cited as such by NPR’s Marketplace, C-SPAN, the Columbia Journalism Review, and other publications.
At Portland State University’s Transportation Research and Education Center, she was honored with the Anne Niles Endowed Speaker Award in 2019.
Besides Angie Schmitt net worth, her career is a fantastic thing to follow.
Angie Schmitt Family
The only information available about Angie Schmitt’s family is that she’s married with two kids. Like Angie Schmitt net worth, not much is known about her family.
Angie Schmitt Cars & Assets
There’s not much recorded about the luxury life of this author.
However, it is known that her favorite car is the Toyota Yaris.
Angie Schmitt Awards & Achievements
Ms. Schmitt is one of the most well-known writers and experts on the subject of environmentally friendly transportation in the United States.
For many years, she served as the national editor of Streetsblog. Her work has appeared in various publications, including the New York Times, The Atlantic, Bicycling magazine, GOOD, Landscape Architecture Magazine, and several other publications.
Besides Angie Schmitt’s net worth, her achievements are something to be “wowed” about. Below is the list of those achievements;
1. Writer and editor, Streetsblog, (2010 – 2019).
2. Master of Urban Planning, Design, and Development, Cleveland State University (2010)
3. Her book, Right of Way(2020)
4. Bachelor of Arts in political science and journalism, The Ohio State University(2005)
Angie Schmitt Quotes
These are quotes about Angie Schmitt
- 1.“Yes. I think it’s a big injustice, how so many people are killed, and everyone is so unsympathetic and at times cruel about it..”
- 2.“There are some progressive engineers, and I quote them in the book. They’re trying to hold their profession accountable. But there hasn’t been much accountability for the industry. Often, engineers stand in the way of things like adding crosswalks”
- 3.”But If we could get a little more attention to traffic safety, a little bit closer to the scale of the harm it causes, we could do a lot of good. We could save a lot of lives
- 4.” And then there are black and brown people (mostly young men) who are being harassed and arrested and fined for “jaywalking.”
- 5.” We haven’t prioritized safety in our planning, I don’t think. The money and the effort go into solving problems like congestion, which is truly a minor problem compared to traffic deaths and injuries.
Angie Schmitt Social Media Handles
Below is the celebrity’s social media handles list.
FAQs Angie Schmitt Net Worth
Angie Schmitt’s age is unknown, but resources have shown that she might be in her late thirties.
Angie Schmitt’s net worth ranges between $130,000-and $140,000.
She is 5′ 0″-5’5” tall.
The inspiring thing here is not even about Angie Schmitt net worth; it is about her principle and what she stands for.