Learning to find your way around your apple devices can be daunting at times especially if you are all new to using them. This short has been written with you in mind to help you remove apps from your apple watch.
The process is just very short and simple. Just follow me closely and follow the steps stated here and you’ll be glad at the results you’ll have within the shortest possible time.
Alright, let’s get started.
How to remove apps from your Apple Watch
So here’s the guide to help you remove apps from your apple watch. Let’s take a walk through it.
- Press the Digital Crown to see all your apps on the Home Screen.
- If your Home Screen is in grid view, touch and hold an app lightly until the app icons jiggle. If the apps don’t jiggle, make sure that you’re not pressing too hard.
- Tap the delete button on the app that you want to delete, then tap Delete App.
- If your Home screen is in list view, swipe left on the app that you want to delete, then tap the red delete button.
- Press the Digital Crown to finish.
If you remove a built-in Apple app from your iPhone, that app is also removed from your Apple Watch. If you want to restore a built-in Apple app, you can download it from the App Store on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
How to use your iPhone to manage your watch apps
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab.
- Scroll to the Installed on Apple Watch section and find the app that you want to remove.
- Tap the app, then turn off Show App on Apple Watch.
I hope this article helps you a great deal. You can also read our article on how to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone | do this in less time. The article How to Close Apps on iPhone 11 Totally | Do This in Seconds is a bonus for you.