This article shows you the best way to get a Samsung student discount.
Samsung Group is one of the world’s electronic manufacturing companies. It is a South Korean company with its headquarters in Seoul.
Samsung’s corporate culture has been one of the deciding factors in achieving its business objective, especially given the importance of human resources.
As a part of its marketing strategy and a way of giving back to the community, Samsung gives freebies and discounts to students to enable them to afford some of their products.
This article will look at some trusted ways to get Samsung student discounts.
Table of Contents
What is Samsung Student Discount?
The Samsung student discount is a support program offered by Samsung to students to help them access some of their products they wouldn’t have accessed normally.
They slash some percentage off the cost of their products so students can afford them.
You should check out; How To Get an eBay Student Discount for September | 2023
Does Samsung offer student discounts?
Yes. Samsung Group offers student discounts to its student customers. The discounts are worth between 15%-30%.
Here’s how it goes: students, educators, and parents of students get 15% off Galaxy Book Pro or Galaxy Book Pro 360, free earbuds, and 30% off Samsung Care, amongst many other offers.
Don’t fail to also check out; How to get Whsmith Student Discount Easily in 2023
How much is Samsung student discount?
With the Samsung Student Discount, you can save up to 47% on all Samsung gadgets, including smartphones, tablets, headphones, and more.
Where you can obtain a discount and how much of a discount you get largely relies on the card you present at the time of purchase. However, most malls and outlets will give you a 10%-20% discount if you have a student ID.
Check out How to Get the Zappos Student Discount for this Month in 2023
How old do you have to be for Unidays?
Unidays is the name given to students’ discount programs in universities. To be eligible for the Microsoft student discount program, you must be at least 16 years of age and duly enrolled in a college.
Don’t fail to also read; UNIDAYS Student Discount: How to Get One | 2023
How do I get Samsung student discount?
Looking to get a Samsung discount? Let’s get down with it.
Save as much as 30% when you shop Samsung.com. Combine your discount with most offers to increase your savings. Plus, no discount codes are required. You may require additional verification during purchase.
Below is a simple guide on getting the Samsung student discount.
Select a program
To get the limited-time deals, sign in with an existing Education Discount program account or register a new one. Verify your identity and that you are a student, parent of a student, or educator.
Choose your Samsung discount program and browse special pricing.
After you have registered while surfing through the platform, endeavor to combine your Samsung discount with most deals for more savings.
Verify your email address
The next thing to do is to verify your email address to save up to 30% on most purchases. Voila! There you go.
Read Also: How to Get a Student Discount Offer On Paramount Plus
Where can I get my Samsung student discounts?
Here’s where to get your discounts:
For Laptops and Tablets:
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 with trade-in for from $179.99 (Save $100)
- Get the Galaxy Chromebook2 with Intel Core i3 processor with trade-in for from $349.99 (Save $350)
- Purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 with trade-in for from $479.99 (Save $350)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha with Windows 10 Home, 13.3-inch screen, Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB RAM, and 512GB storage with trade-in for from $499.99 (Save $550)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for from $647.49 (Save $52.50) or from $462.49 (Save $237.50) with trade-in
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G for from $949.99 (Save $250) or from $379.99 (Save $820) with trade-in
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G for from $949.99 (Save $50) or from $664.99 (Save $335) with trade-in
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live with trade-in for $70.99 (Save $99) or from $90.99 (Save $79)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Buds2 for $134.99 (Save $15)
- Get the Samsung 28-inch UE570 UHD monitor for $269.99 (Save $30)
- Get the Samsung 32-inch M7 4K UHD smart monitor with streaming TV for $349.99 (Save $50)
- Get the Samsung 34-inch SJ55W ultra WQHD monitor for $369.99 (Save $30)
Yes. Samsung offers great discounts to students. Enrolling in their Student & Educator Discount Program saves you more money than most other Samsung promotions. With an ID.me registration, students, parents of students, and educators can receive discounts of up to 10% on the newest laptops, smartphones, tablets, wearable technology, and home appliances.
To activate your account, visit Samsung’s website and verify your Student status with ID.me. You can access special pricing and exclusive offers at Samsung.com once you register. All prices are available for a short time only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
This program is open to all students currently enrolled in a public or private educational institution and their parents. A person making a purchase must be at least 18 years old.
The window for this year’s Samsung student discount program is between 14th September to 21st September.
All students, educators and parents will get at least 30% off on phones, laptops, and more. This is your opportunity to benefit from the program, do not let it slip off your hands.
- UNIDAYS Student Discount: How to Get One | 2023
- Get the 10% off North Face student discount this Month
- Does Journeys offer a Student Discount? Full Details
- How to Get the Verizon Student Discount
- Does Ultra Offer A Student Discount? | 2023
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.