If you have ever experienced what feels like to be stuck on the side of the road, your car broke down unassisted, locked out of your car, or out of gas, then will you understand the importance of the presence of Motor Club of America.
The Motor Club of America offers roadside assistance packages and an emergency service upon presentation of the membership card.
To cover the cost of purchasing one of these packages and even earn some cash, you can become an affiliate. You will then sell these packages to other people and earn commissions.
In this Motor Club of America Reviews, we shall explore if it is legit or a scam, how to be paid by it, and how to sign into it.
The Motor Club of America (MCA) was founded in 1926 by William W. Green, who was the company’s CEO until 1986. It was then sold a few times before current parent company TVC Marketing took control.
Often there is a nationwide network with agreements with various local towing and other emergency service providers. Providing members with maps or other tourists, or in some cases driving information.
What is Motor Club of America?
The Motor Club of America is a roadside assistance program that started in 1926 and was way ahead of the internet. Working online has always been one thing.
But the company that was once an offline market has now transformed into a whole new way of selling services, helping people make money without a traditional job.
The Motor Club of America, also known as MCA, provides roadside assistance to drivers to help them with emergencies on the road – much like AAA does.
The company is an offspring company of TVC Marketing, which also includes TVC Pro-Driver, a type of MCA for truck drivers.
They have two plans for regular private drivers that cover things like:
- Roadside Assistance – Towing up to 100 miles, lockout, fuelling, changing tires, charging batteries and more
- Travel Assistance – up to $500 reimbursement for rental cars, accommodation, meals, etc.
- Arrest Warrants – Your MCA membership card can be used in place of a security deposit.
- Security Deposit – Keep funds available on your membership card up to $25,000 out of jail
- Legal fees – different levels up to $2000 depending on the offense
- Credit card protection
- Prescription, Vision, and Dental Discounts – Savings of up to 65% on certain medical expenses
- Emergency costs reimbursed
- Hospital Benefit – up to $150 per day
- Accidental death benefit
These services provided by MCA are legitimate and can be useful.
There is also their affiliate marketing program. This is similar to a tiered marketing system.
There are some people who claim to make a living selling MCA plans and bringing in new members.
How Do I Sign in for Motor Club of America?
You can register online by filling out a simple form.
Once registered, you will receive several helpful business start-up tools that will allow you to sell both MCA and TVC Pro driver plans, such as:
- Access to a support hotline
- A free website for sales and information
- Back office analysis and controls
- Free online training
- Landing pages to inform customers
- Other helpful marketing and team building tools
You can register as a partner or partner with MCA for free. However, MCA recommends purchasing a membership so that you know what you are marketing. This is not an obligation, although some partner websites give the impression that it is.
After you’ve managed to get someone to sign up, it’s up to the company to keep them. If he cancels his membership, it is not your fault.
Maybe it’s because membership doesn’t offer good value or there are cheaper options elsewhere. Either way, it is a shame not to receive the full benefit from all of your hard work.
Motor Club of America Official Website
Motor Club of America now has an official site https://motorclubofamerica.com/ . There are many affiliate sites that have the allure of an official site. This can be very confusing.
Some of the affiliate sites are:
Given that these affiliates or affiliates are likely to sell many membership packages, this will allow them to continue selling and enrolling affiliates. They are very interested in getting the best possible commissions.
Motor Club of America Benefits
You earn commissions for every roadside package you sell. There’s no commission on recruiting an employee, but you make money on the sales he or she makes.
When you first sign up for the company, you will be considered a new employee for the first three months.
As long as you make sales every three months and have at least one active membership registered, you will remain an “active” contributor and continue to be paid.
For your first new term, you can automatically qualify for the commissions you have earned. However, after that, you will have to work to stay active in the program.
To make money with the Motor Club of America you must:
- Be over 18 years old
- You live in the USA or Canada
- Complete your W-9 (W-8 in Canada) tax form
- Sign and return the Independent Associate Agreement
- Meet all licensing requirements that depend on your country of residence
- Set up a direct deposit with your bank
The base compensation an employee receives when a customer purchases a plan is $80 or $40, depending on the plan. As the seller of the package, you will receive double the amount that you paid.
The more sales you make per week, the more commission you can earn per sale.
You earn commissions by enrolling others for MCA membership. The company pays commissions weekly upfront. The commissions are calculated for a period of 17 months. If your member leaves before the period expire, it will make a chargeback.
Pros and Cons of Motor Club of America
- Free to join, although we recommend purchasing a plan starting at $9.95 per month
- They are selling some useful services
- You are paid weekly
- There has been a lot of hype about the company on the internet in the past. In her credit, MCA is trying to stop this.
- Cost of advertising material
- Available in the US and Canada only
- Chargebacks can undo your hard work
- Some MCA employees ask you to become an affiliate
- No marketing training
Motor Club of America Training and Tools
MCA does not offer training. This is up to the person who recruited you. TVC outlines some training ideas that you could use as you recruit. But it’s up to you to implement or not.
They seem to add videos to their YouTube channel on a fairly regular basis so these are well worth following.
How Much Does it Cost to Join the Motor Club of America?
You can join the MCA Work from Home program for free. You do not need to purchase a membership, although it is recommended so that you understand what you are promoting.
If you sign up through the other partner websites, you will need to pay a membership plan before you can qualify for the compensation program.
The Motor Club of America doesn’t have a lot of promotional material. You get a website when you have a membership or signed up as an affiliate.
Apart from that, pay for all the other promotional materials you use. Oftentimes these are provided free by the company you are promoting. These fees can add up quickly. If you are serious about promoting MCA, you have to pay for ads, business cards, flyers, brochures, etc.
As a result, the initial cost maybe $0, but with the promotional items, your cost will soon add up.
In some states, you will need a license to advertise the MCA packages. A license fee can be up to $24 and up to $247.
Motor Club of America Review: Is It Legit or a Scam?
One of the enormous problems is that many MCA employees post reviews or videos stating that it is possible to make $1000 a week. People are being misled into thinking it is easy to make money.
If they achieve nothing, say they’ve been scammed and that MCA is a scam. The culprits are not actually MCA, but the employees who promote it and have false expectations.
MCA is a company that has been around for so long that it’s almost impossible to call it a scam. It’s a legitimate company with a legitimate opportunity that is not for everyone.
They’re backed by BBB so they’re real. It’s the same as a marketing job. MCA is backed with an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau, which means we are IRS regulated.
MCA is not a scam; they pay their employees on time and offer a product that could be useful.
However, I would not recommend this program for making money online. You have to work very hard to make sales and MCA doesn’t offer you internet marketing training.
- www.reddit.com › antiMLM › comments › mca_motor…
- Motor Club Of America Enterprises, Inc. | Complaints | Better
- 11 Websites where you can write and get paid instantly
- Matched Betting USA: How to win Money in less than 15 Minutes
- I Want To Get Paid To Marry a Foreigner in 2022: 4 Things You Should Always Know
- FlirtBucks Review 2021 Scam or Legit: Get Paid to Chat
- Tiller Money Review 2022: Is It Legal Or Scam | How Does It Work?